Im such a Disappointment

everchangingme

Hi Girls

Im not beating myself up about it but I have cheated. I really wanted a subway so i had one!!!!! Made sure it was the lighter option one:cry: I dont know what is wrong with me at the moment I have had great weight loss so far and apart from last sundays hangover episode I have been so good!!! But today I caved in, I just really felt like I needed food, I am due on so I was just wondering if it is especially harder during TOTM and what can I do to make sure this was a one off and not a regular occurance.

I know EATING=NAUGHTY but it is done now so I cant do anything about it. I have up until now really struggled to take my allowed packs as I have had a really nasty cold but I just feel like I need food at the moment not because im hungry but beacause my body wants it.

Im sorry to all those of you who have spurred me on the most over the last couple of weeks as it is you I feel I have let down most:(

Hunny, I've said this a few times over the past few days, but you're human, and on top of that, you're a woman! Everyone has blips. Drink loads of water and get right back on it :D

You haven't let anyone down!

Hi Girls

Im not beating myself up about it but I have cheated. I really wanted a subway so i had one!!!!! Made sure it was the lighter option one:cry: I dont know what is wrong with me at the moment I have had great weight loss so far and apart from last sundays hangover episode I have been so good!!! But today I caved in, I just really felt like I needed food, I am due on so I was just wondering if it is especially harder during TOTM and what can I do to make sure this was a one off and not a regular occurance.

I know EATING=NAUGHTY but it is done now so I cant do anything about it. I have up until now really struggled to take my allowed packs as I have had a really nasty cold but I just feel like I need food at the moment not because im hungry but beacause my body wants it.

Im sorry to all those of you who have spurred me on the most over the last couple of weeks as it is you I feel I have let down most:(

hey there - just draw a line under it and KEEP ON KEEPIN ON !!!

it's only a little slip up - don't make the mistake of having a full blow out - GET BACK ON TRACK NOW !!!

we all have times when it's harder than usual....but the trick is to get back on course immediately after we've strayed

you have NOT let anyone down - get back up and at 'em - you van do this !!

looking forward to hearing bout your loss next week !

love

Debz xx

Hunny, I've said this a few times over the past few days, but you're human, and on top of that, you're a woman! Everyone has blips. Drink loads of water and get right back on it :D

You haven't let anyone down!

here here !!

Don't be hard on yourself or disappointed especially if you are starting out whilst at TOTM and also with a cold!! TOTM is harder, not sure whether it's in our minds but that is the time when we normally turn to food to make ourselves feel better. Colds are an absolute killer I am just coming out the other side of a cold and chest infection and it has nearly driven me to the fridge as every part of your body is crying out for some food to give you strength.

If you are struggling because you are feeling unwell it might be worth moving up to AAMW or 790 to see you through until you feel better?

HUGS

George
xx

Hi ya,

At the end of the day it was 1 sandwich. You havn't done loads and loads of damage, yes it will take a little longer now to lose the weight but it will only be a couple of days and in the long run and as a whole its not that bad.

We all have blips, i've had some really terrible days along the way but its determination that keeps us going and the need to finally be slim.

As everyone else has said drink loads of water and draw a line under it. We're all here for you every step of the way.

Good luck

Jo xx

Well I am gonna get going on the water. What would you advise me to do now I am a little hungry still so shall I say have one pack going to bed , no packs, or still have the tree I should. Not sure what to do!!!

Hi there I live just outside Sutton Coldfield

Back