Im sure im doing this wrong please check

Thats the one thing im struggling with is the amount of sf at each meal, someone else mentioned if you cant get enough sf to switch to red or green, but i think i would feel restricted on those plans ?

You've eaten a lovely quantity of fruit today hun ... that should take care of your 1/3 superfree ;)

I agree with Kingleds about your lunch - mugshots on their own aren't enough for me :( I tend to have them on a Green day with some Ryvita and dairylea cheese :)

I would certainly recommend sticking with EE but if the fruit and veg aspect gets a bit much you can always throw in a couple of Red or Green days ... I do this when I feel the need for 2 HEAs & HEBs!

Don't worry too much hun ... you are making some good choices. A good way to keep track of your food choices and weight loss is to keep a diary - we'll keep an eye on you for sure :)

xx

Thankyou for your replys, I am going to stick with EE and see how i go with it on my first wi in tuesday.

One thing i find i need to get my head round is for eg, i have cereal for breakfast thats my b choice gone, so that then means i cant have any bread ?, im scared of eating too much on this plan as i know i have a huge appitite, so trying to control it.

But if i dont use my heb for breakfast (Cereals) then all im left with is egg or bacon, i could have fruit and yog but that wouldnt full me till dinner time

Arghhhhhh lol

Hey lisa, am in my first week too and breakfast is one area am stuggling with as if have cereal then thats a chunk of milk allowance and other healthy extra used. Using 2 normal slices of bread from syns is alot of syns and the mini loafs just dont fill me up. Looks like will have to adjust to not being a cereal and bread fiend!

You could have you cereal for breakfast and have pasta salad/potato salad (If needing packed lunch) or leftovers for lunch the next day.
Or homemade veg soup with a couple of boiled potatoes in (a real Irish meal)
No reason why you couldn't have soup for breakfast.
Asparagus season is upon us try asparagus with a soft boiled egg.
Jacket potato and beans with a salad.

And no reason why you can't have eggg and bacon for breakfast with a big helping of tomato and mushrooms.

or be adventurous and try Huevos Rancheros BBC - Food - Recipes : Huevos rancheros (ranch-style eggs) Skip the butter though!

Or make a plain omelette and syn some maple syrup, for a sweet brekkie.

I do red and green and I love them!! Don't feel restricted extra heb and hea plus for me personally bigger losses!!! Xx

Back