Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Im Sure nobodys noticed but.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by trapped.in.a.fat.persons., 19 May 2008 Social URL.

1. trapped.in.a.fat.persons.

trapped.in.a.fat.persons. Destined 2 be skinny!

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've not been around 4 a little while. Ive been so busy with work and what have you, that ive not been on. I lost 3lb last week and 1 today, todays poor result was due 2 a curry sat nite and a chips and cornish pasty at the x factor auditions yesterday! Stood in the freezing cold for 10 hours waiting, yes 10 hours!!!!! I went to support my sister! Never again!!!!

Ive just watched the inspirational slide, and thats given me the boost i needed, so back on it today, ready to come back with avengance at next weeks WI.

Hope your all well and getting on fine!!!!!

Luv Danni. x x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    Hey Welcome Back,glad Your Back On Track,
    Well Done On The Losses Especially Since You Had A Nibble Here And There.
    How Did Your Sister Get On At The Auditions??
    Elaine X

4. trapped.in.a.fat.persons.

trapped.in.a.fat.persons. Destined 2 be skinny!

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh she dint get thru unfortunately, however we were quite relieved as we would of had 2 sit in the freezing cold 4 hours again today!

How u getting on?

x x x

5. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    Not Too Well Actually,got Weighed Today And Only Lost 2lbs And Stuck To It 100%,i Think It Might Be He Bars,damn It, Its Always The Nice Things That Bring You Down,so I Got 2 Weeks Worth Of Shakes Today And I Got 7 Bars To Spare Out Over The 2 Weeks And Ill See If That Makes A Difference,
    Heres Hoping!!!
    Did You Get To Be Filmed??ill Havwe To Watch Out For You When It Airs,im A Die Hard X Factor Fan!!!
    Elaine X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.