I'm switching to CD

Shazpaz

I'm switching to the Cambridge Diet. I loved Lipotrim and it has helped me lose over 2 stone, but I'm am struggling big time to get back onto it after my holiday. The first time is definitely the easiest. I'm going to meet the women next week and get my supplies. I've got quite a few lipotrim left so I'm going to a mixture of CD/Lipotrim for a couple of weeks for more variety. I prefer this forum to the CD one. Its too hectic, plus all my buddies are on this one so I'm sticking around guys....if you don't mind.

I'll keep you posted.
x

Hiya shazpaz,of course no-one will mind. At the end of the day these vlcd are all similar and we are all aiming for the same thing, so makes no difference if your lipotriming or cambridging!!! Best of luck, you knwo you can do it.x

hi shazpaz,
you do whatever it takes to get you where you wanna be - well within reason lol!
everyone knows who you are on here and if you went we'd wonder what was happening with you.......i reckon we are quite a nosey bunch on here and need to know that you're doing ok so stay here or else...lol
i hope that doing CD is the lift you need what with it being the same but different! :)
fran

Best of luck with CD, much better choice of flavours and the bars are lovely, hopefully that will help you get your head back into the diet :D

Welcome to CD!!! You'll love it ... and the bars ..... wow!!! You can't help but to love them!!

Good luck with your changeover
x

Thanks everyone. I just don't want to spend my time talking about CD when everyone is on lipotrim. I'll not rave about it if its good, but will just post the losses!

HUH!:wave_cry: Seeya then. I wish you luck as I wave you goodbye:(:(

No waving necessary.....I'll still be on here. You can't get rid of me that quick!

p.s..........why is your mood Angry....I'm not used to seeing that. You dont strike me as the angry type.

Had a very bad day at work. Im ok now im chilled:cool: x

Good luck Shaz, definitely stick around with us xx

Back