I'm switching to CD

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Shazpaz, 26 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    I'm switching to the Cambridge Diet. I loved Lipotrim and it has helped me lose over 2 stone, but I'm am struggling big time to get back onto it after my holiday. The first time is definitely the easiest. I'm going to meet the women next week and get my supplies. I've got quite a few lipotrim left so I'm going to a mixture of CD/Lipotrim for a couple of weeks for more variety. I prefer this forum to the CD one. Its too hectic, plus all my buddies are on this one so I'm sticking around guys....if you don't mind.

I'll keep you posted.
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    Hiya shazpaz,of course no-one will mind. At the end of the day these vlcd are all similar and we are all aiming for the same thing, so makes no difference if your lipotriming or cambridging!!! Best of luck, you knwo you can do it.x

4. fran-kley speaking

fran-kley speaking Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi shazpaz,
    you do whatever it takes to get you where you wanna be - well within reason lol!
    everyone knows who you are on here and if you went we'd wonder what was happening with you.......i reckon we are quite a nosey bunch on here and need to know that you're doing ok so stay here or else...lol
    i hope that doing CD is the lift you need what with it being the same but different! :)
    fran

5. Dibspl

Dibspl Radix lecti

Diet:
    CD
    Best of luck with CD, much better choice of flavours and the bars are lovely, hopefully that will help you get your head back into the diet :D

6. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome to CD!!! You'll love it ... and the bars ..... wow!!! You can't help but to love them!!

Good luck with your changeover
    x

7. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Thanks everyone. I just don't want to spend my time talking about CD when everyone is on lipotrim. I'll not rave about it if its good, but will just post the losses!

8. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    HUH!:wave_cry: Seeya then. I wish you luck as I wave you goodbye:(:(

9. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    No waving necessary.....I'll still be on here. You can't get rid of me that quick!

p.s..........why is your mood Angry....I'm not used to seeing that. You dont strike me as the angry type.

10. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Had a very bad day at work. Im ok now im chilled:cool: x

11. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck Shaz, definitely stick around with us xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.