I'm Taking This As A Compliment...What Do You Think???

Julie Phillips

I saw my sister in law for the first time in 4 months (pre Lipotrim) - I am 45lbs lighter, 4 dress sizes smaller than when she last saw me........She never said a word!!!!!!

I saw my sister in law for the first time in 4 months (pre Lipotrim) - I am 45lbs lighter, 4 dress sizes smaller than when she last saw me........She never said a word!!!!!!

She must have realised you have lost the weight - is it likely she was jealous and didn't want to acknowledge;)

Yup........massive green eyed monster compliment YAY!!!!:D

Def green hun. Ask her if she would like any of your bigger clothes now you dont need them!! :)

Thanks ladies - it made me laugh really, but it's her problem not mine.
Unfortunately, my fat clothes have already gone to the charity shop - or I would do just that Daisybank!!!

Def green hun. Ask her if she would like any of your bigger clothes now you dont need them!! :)
DB you have an evil streak!!! I like it!!!:D

She IS jealous Starlight - just because you think she looks great doesn't mean she isn't insecure.
Take no notice - and stay on track xx

My sister in law hasnt once commented on my weight loss to me, although she has to my brother, my parents and several of her friends. I know shes not jealous cos she looks fab but God knows why she cant just acknowledge what Ive achieved

Just because she looks fab doesn't mean she can't be jealous - you'll be catching her up :p

some people are so sad - she must be suffering an inferioty complex I think. And likes being the focus of peoples attention. If she comments on your achievements that takes the limelight off her and puts it on you (where it firmly belongs I might add!!) :)

The thing is hun, we may have been big, but we were always beautiful!! They cannot do anything about their ugly mugs and awful personalities!! JEALOUSY!!!!!! Thats all it is!!

Back