im the worst cook ever

my chips turned out awful and ive tried to make a stir fry 3 times now and they was all horrible help, im fed up off eating salad already

charlotte x

Try a SW Quiche... My favourite is the one that turns out like a cheesey pasta dish. I get the Mild Cheese & Broccoli Pasta n Sauce, make it up according to the package directions. Then add a small tub of cottage cheese, stir it all up, then add 2-3 beaten eggs. Pour it into a dish and bake it, around Gas 4, for about 45 minutes until it's nearly all set, then put some grated cheddar on top and bake til the cheese is melted and golden and the "quiche" is set in the middle.

I use 2oz of cheese and then I know if I eat half of it (which is a LOT, I don't always manage it!) then I count the cheese as my HexA. It's very yummy, and super easy!

I can never make the chips work so I but mccain rustic chips with skins, they are 10 syns for the whole bag so a bargain in my eyes( i have about 200g a time = 2syns, stir fry cook off your meat/quorn in a pan then add a stir fry pack from supermarket add in noodles depending on what day your having keep all ingrediants moving in your wok, I sometimes put some water in the bottom of the pan if it starting to stick. I usually use a blue dragon chow mein sauce i think this is 2 syns but not 100%. Keep trying xx

Just keep on trying - practice is the key! The thing with SW is that there is such a wide variety of foods to eat that you should never get bored.
Do you have the new magazine? There are some great recipes in there which are easy to follow. Take your time, enjoy the result and just do what it says in the recipe and you should be okay.

If chips don't work, try wedges - just cut a big potato in half, into quarters and then eights, spray with fry light and bake for about an hour at 200degrees. Easy peasy!!

You learn by your mistakes, I know I did, just keep perservering and you will soon be a good cook, good luck to you..X

You haven't met my husband have you?

Back