I'm thinking of writing a book.

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Going to throw it up on a writing community and see what anyone thinks of the first chapter.

I think CD is definitely turning my head.

great idea! ill go and have a squizz.

i always wanted to write a mills and boon type romantic/erotic novel. one day!

OMG this is getting too spooky for words girlie!!!!!!

I have always thought about writing a book ever since I was little but could never decide on a topic, but this last year I have been putting notes together about all my clients to do like an student's guide of working in the community for students so they get a real flavour of what it's like!

Are you sure you havent been me in another life!!!!

LOVE YOUR new pic you have defnitely earned the title of sexy lexie!
xxx

Jess get out my head....;)

I was going to base mines around experiences as a student nurse.

hey how is yr ss+ going today im doing 4 shakes and milk today and feel liberated that I have another shake left yet ...... think I will do ss+ from now on and forget having just 3 shakes may help me to get this last bit off once and for all
xxx

ss+ day has been fine (so far touch wood)

used my Cottage cheese allowance as a pick up/snack during the day, used my mushroom as a separate snack. Very liberating.

Still have my third shake of the day to go.

Was feeling a bit aggrieved initially as I wanted to do SS until I was at BMI 25, but as I've said elsewhere on here, I could move up to SS+ and do that properly and get to BMI 25, or I could muck about on SS not doing very well and it could well take me many miserable weeks.

Quite pleased so far.

ss+ day has been fine (so far touch wood)

used my Cottage cheese allowance as a pick up/snack during the day, used my mushroom as a separate snack. Very liberating.

Still have my third shake of the day to go.

Was feeling a bit aggrieved initially as I wanted to do SS until I was at BMI 25, but as I've said elsewhere on here, I could move up to SS+ and do that properly and get to BMI 25, or I could muck about on SS not doing very well and it could well take me many miserable weeks.

Quite pleased so far.

glad its going well and I thought the same as I keep having blips so will be doing ss+ till BMI 25 am off to have my 4th shake now made with my 200ml of hot milk yummy scrummy. then am off to catch up on my progs so will be back tomorrow
xxx

Just Edit Red at the moment, dunno what else to look at online. I know what I want to go with just not sure how to form it. Might brainstorm over the next week or so.

Back