im third of the way through my first shake

gemsiebrown

goodness me, this is hard lol, im on a choc one and i hink ill be able to drink it better as a hot choc, its not as bad as i thought it would be though,
wish me luck

im 15st 8 today i hope i wont be this time next week xxxx

you won't be - this time next week you'll be loving your shakes and loving LT!!! Make sure you drink plenty of water x x

I 've just had an iced chocolate mint shake for the first time and really enjoyed it. Still lovin the hot coffee and vanilla latte shake though!

I really look forward to my shakes, The chocolate ones mostly..There scrummyliscious :p This time next week I am sure you will be a lot lighter!! :):)

I like the way you can chop and change the flavourings. I like to have both the choc and vanilla ones hot on their own. But I equally like them hot or cold with coffee. I have found of recent (and it could be all in my mind!) that the choc one cold tastes a little bit like nutella....... which is no bad thing in my book! Reminds me of the centre of Ferrero Rocher! :D

Good luck for the rest of the week, you will get used to the taste and it seriously does get better. Hope the WI goes well for you xxx

Its my first day too hun. Im not minding the strawberry shakes.

We can do it!

keep going!!
Im on day 4 and it is much easier today.I feel much better with lots of energy.The shakes even taste better.
Ive not had any soups because the pharmacist didnt give me any.Should i get some next week? All i have read are bad reports about them.Should i just stick to shakes??

I love the choc shake hot with peppermint tea mmmm yummy. I'm starting to love it in the morning as the hotness seems to settle my stomach. Tried the vanilla one once hot but wasnt as keen. Maybe i'll try it with peppermint. I'm not a coffee drinker but i know ppl like adding coffee to the vanilla for a latte. I always make my shakes with more water helps to dilute the taste so easier to get down, although i don't actually mind them.

Oh yeah Kathryn, I've had not probs with the soups and i've had them everyday

well, i had the vanilla one for tea with coffee and sweetner and it was hot, and it was so hard to get it down i was almost sick, has anyone else gagged on this im going to try the strawb one tomorrow but that vanilla one is defo going back, i couldnt hack it at all :(
im so desperate to do this i not going to give up, ive had no side effects today but worried about headaches, how is everyone today

Sorry you didnt like the vanilla. Guess after a while your taste buds may change. Not really suffered with headaches. But my energy has been low esp 2day

good luck..you'll be fine in a week or two...bet you start loving the shakes!!!...when its all you can have, you will end up looking forward to having one!!..lol:)

Back