im very embarrassed but before and after photo

jezzebell

Well i am mortified with the first photo :eek::eek: this was taken less than a year ago on my partners 40th birthday. The 2nd one was on xmas day. We started Dukan 3 months after this was taken. he has lost 4stone 4lbs and looks 1/2 the size!

fat.jpg

20111225_121105.jpg

Wow! Well done you, you look amazing! We started the diet at the same time, it's nice to put a face to the name, I think we both frequent a popular Disney themed forum too, I recognise your username:D

You look fabulous, I hope u ate a massive amount of that cake ! I would've done lol!

Great photo set - u have done fabulous

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You look amazing. Wow. Thank you for posting in this, I'm really struggling not to eat something naughty today, but I won't because I'd like to look as good as you one day soon.

Well done, you look fabulous - what a difference!:)

PS I love your OH's t-shirt. I could do with one of those to wear in the morning.:D

AMAZING Jezzebell what a transformation. You look fab and I bet you feel it tooo - sassy lady for sure. Your hubby is a lucky man!!! LOL x

You look fantastic :D well done :)

aww thank yu very much everyone :eek::eek:

I can see in myself that ive lost weight but i cant see that i look slimmer like i do in the 2nd photo! i still feel like a beached whale. All my clothes are now a size 14 which i havent been for a loooong time.

Not sure what i need to do to get over that but hopefully it'll come to me one day. roll on the last few pounds (or roll off i should say)

if only i could lose the rest off my bum and tummy :mad:

wow - what a difference!

WELL DONE!! x

Wow WELL DONE! Both of you!

Amazing Jezzebell! You're only 2/3 of the woman you used to be (and a fine woman you are!) I wish more people were brave enough to post their before/after pics...!

Congratulations! An amazing transformation!

You should be very proud of yourselves. You look amazing and I bet your hubby does too! Very well done both of you.:)

Thanks again everyone. That's one of the first willing photo's ive had taken in over 3 years :eek: All other photo's are of me either hiding or not realising i was in the shot.

In 8 1/2lb's time i 'might' post another lol

im like that... on nights out with friends im usually trying to hide or grimacing LOL Hubby took a full legnth picture of me at the weekend and i hate it... those eyes still are not catching up

Back