I'm....

Deezer

Gold Member
Baaaaaaaaack!!

Back on the Lipotrim wagon tomorrow!!!!!

Will need your support this week ladies!!

Wish me luck!!!

Dee

XXxxxxxXX

Best of luck with the re-start.....back on the wagon myself (with New You this time)......did LT before and lost 65lbs........let the journey begin!!!

first few days are the toughest.....I will come off again at the end of October for a wedding....hope to have at least 20lbs gone by then......best of luck!!!

good luck, get through first few days as you know and it gets better :) x

Hi ladies!!! I'm 6lb up!!! To be honest I was expecting more!!! :( but anyway, back on it tomorrow!!! X

Welcome back Deezer! i'm on my 2nd go after a breat for the summer :) Hope you get on great and I'm sure you'll be brilliant!

Tc XxX

Welcome back! 6 pounds is nothing as long as you enjoyed yourself x

Welcome back Deezer.... missed youuuuuuuuuu!! :) Hugsssssss xxx

Hi ladies!!! I'm 6lb up!!! To be honest I was expecting more!!! :( but anyway, back on it tomorrow!!! X[/QUOTE

That will be off by the end of the week you will see x

Welcome back Deezer; you know you can do this!

Welcome back, Dee! I'm sure you enjoyed every one of those temporary six pounds! May they disappear sharpish and ketosis come soon. x :D

you'll be grand, i found it sooo much easier second time around, i'm headed for week 8 now. 6lbs is the average holiday gain, don't worry about it.

Thanks hun!!!

OMG! Just looking at your loss signature.... you have done sooooooo well.... you must be so proud of yourself!!!

Welcome back Deezer... X

Deezer welcome back!! 6lbs is just a wee food/water retention baby and it's drop. At least you know it's not real weight it's just bloating.

I hope you had a lovely time and I love your new profile pic!!

We're here for you chick any lows but I knwo you can do it- there's you, Mancity mark and Dothai that I have no doubts about your will power and strenght- You can and will get back on and show us your progress!!

Back