ima lipotrimmer and thinking of moving to cd any advice

gerrie01

hi everyone ,how r u all doing on cd.im on lipotrim the last 5.5 weeks.i lost about 21 lbs but am starting to get fed up of the same shakes week in week out.i have another stone or so to lose .whats the difference between lipotrim and cd .i would appreciate any advice given,thanks all xxx:confused::confused:

from what i've heard we have a lot more shake and soup options and our bars are nicer. but there are plenty of LTers who have come over to CD. i'm sure one of them will be here shortly to tell you all about it.

good luck in whatever you decide hon :)

abz xx

I would say do it Gerrie, I've come over after about five weeks because I could only stomach the chocolate shake and my pharmacist was just taking the cash. I've found a cool CDC, I like the flavours and I'm feeling less stressed about it, so all in all a good thing. Good Luck xxx :D

thanks for your answers girls im going to give it a go.xxxxxxxxxgerrie

I would give cd a go Gerrie becuase there is so much more choice with this plan and its enjoyable at times and we have porridge, mmmmmmmmmmm lol

I've been doing CD since Friday (3 days), previous 12 weeks on LT and although there is more choice, better tasting and even mixes easier I'm finding myself really hungry. I have every confidence it will pass but I'm no longer in ketosis (or if I am its only just) so I'm thinking that my body needs time to adjust.
The cost is relative (LT =£36, CD = £37.50)but the really good part is the counsellor who has your best interests at heart.
Good luck in whatever you decide to do

I have just changed over to CD, i am still in ketosis, it varies person to person so you might be ok. the shakes are tasty and it can leave you feeling like you want more, but it soon passes. I am on the 810 plan so i have 3 shakes and one meal, its working for me now i have got used to it - in the first few days i had just 2 shakes but manage 3 now.

good luck!

Hi Gerrie, I managed to lose 2stone on lipotrim but found the choices of shakes so limiting that I gave up. Managed to maintain my weight for a couple of months but still wanted to lose another stone or so. Swapped to CD a week ago and have lost 6lbs in my first week. I personally find that with the much bigger range of soups, shakes and yummy porridge I have restarted my diet with renewed enthusiasm. Hope this helps with your decision, good luck. Tina x:)

Back