IMITT!!!

Haha Jayde I did the exact same thing once! your so lucky my other half would never go to the gym!

had a good day again. walked for 2hrs around the shops then went for 30min walk in the evening as i am too stiff to go to the gym

Breakfast: 4 oatcakes with salsa and mexican cheddar
Lunch: yogurt
Dinner: 2013-07-24 19.48.24.jpg
snack: greek yogurt.

That was my day! staying in my mams for a few days, talk to you all monday! W.I tomorrow!!

Hi, hope you don't mind me gate crashing but was just browsing current threads and came across this.

Saw your post about the gym and just wanted to say well done and stick at it, I was 16st 5lb when I joined the gym and could barely run for 30 seconds, like you I had a personal training session and for me, things like my body fat % were quite scary. Anyway I've stuck at it, in Jan, when I was 15st I joined a Kettlebells class and actually thought I might die, it was sooo hard to begin with, but now I'm probably the strongest female in the class and often get people accusing me of being fit, which just feels so funny to me, especially as I'm still a good 3 stone heavier than most of them at 13stone.

I really recommend trying some classes as they really do make you push past your comfort zone, I do 2 classes and a gym session per week on a normal week, and this week I'm off work so am doing a lot more (7 classes in 5 days, which this time last year I could just not have envisioned)

If you do get into the gym more you might want to look at possibly switching slim fast to a different meal replacement shake which is higher in protein and lower in sugar, there's lots online from Companies who sell protein shakes etc

Anyway just wanted to say good luck, you'll get there :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

do you know girls you are right why should we care wot the bunnies think but we do thats why i do not like the gym but i always say swimming walking any exercise will help you your moving around i do 2 miles leslie sansone at home her dvd 5 times a week and i love it i feel great afterwards and i know its helping my weight loss plus the bonus is i enjoy it :D but i will put my hand up and say i have not done it since the hot weather came but have been walking a little outside and am looking into to aquafit at our local swimming baths x x

Back