Immense First Week Loss!

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by xCherryKx, 9 November 2010 Social URL.

1. xCherryKx

xCherryKx Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(16.79%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi all,

Just signed up here and had to write my first thread!

Well, I went for my first weigh in this evening, and I've lost a fabulous 6lbs!

The first week has been a bit tough, not being able to eat a smidge of chocolate, but myself and my other half have been eating fabulous lunches and dinners, and I know I'll be eating a little treat each day after next week! It's all so worth it now!

The exercise has also been coming suprisingly easy-ish.
    I've been doing a bit on the Wii, taking the dog for an extra walk each day and doing some classes recorded from Sky+. Although, haven't been able to exercise for the past two days as I have hurt my lower back, which is also a new (painful) expreience to me!

Just can't wait to feel comfortable in my own skin! Each stone I lose will be a mini goal, but my first main goal is to lose 4 stone. Then I'll decide how much more to lose from there! I was comfortable with myself when I was 14st, and even though that is technically overweight I was happy with myself, the way I looked and the fact I could by clothes in any shop. Being at the top end of New Look is not a pleasent experience, especially when even a size 18 doesn't fit on the bottom anymore. I still have my size 14 denim mini skirt that looked amazing on.

Anyway, that's all for now :D here's to a healthy and slim future!

Have a lovely evening all,

D* xXx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emz.is.shrinkin

emz.is.shrinkin on the shrink.!!

Start Weight:
    14st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi D and a very warm welcome to the forum.

congratulations on a fab first week weight loss. i also lost that amount on my first week and im sure u feel fantastic, i sure did.

make sure and keep us posted on how u are getting on. there arent many of us on here so its always great to hear from someone new. congrats again,

Emz xx

4. xCherryKx

xCherryKx Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(16.79%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi Emz,

I did notice it's quite quiet on this board! Thanks for the reply though! Will keep posting until you are sick of seeing me! :p

D* xXx

5. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hi can I ask did u follow the 2 week eating plan 100% or change the foods around??

Well done on your huge loss. X

6. xCherryKx

xCherryKx Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(16.79%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi Shanny,

I followed the plan, so I ate the breakfasts, lunches and dinners in the book, but I changed them for other recipes in the book on days where I didn't like something. Here's what I ate in a nutshell:

Breakfasts - Green portion pot of Frosted Wheats or Tesco Special Flakes (their version of Special K) with milk from allowance.
    Lunches - Tesco fresh soup, Tesco cooked chicken (they do really nice tikka and chargrilled ones, 2 for £5) with rocket salad & sweet chilli sauce, bacon sandwich, jacket potato with tuna & rocket salad.
    Dinners - Pasta bolognese, minced beef & onion pie (in the magazine), chicken stuffed with garlic & quark with stuffed mushrooms & rocket, pasta with chilli prawns, cheesy Quorn pasta.

We've also started eating out of a bowl where possible (i.e. with the pasta dishes), as sometimes feeling full is psychological. The bowl is always full when food is served, whereas the food would look like a small portion on a plate! So with the bowl we feel like we've eaten a big portion! :p

I didn't do much of the exercise that was in the book, but I did take the dog out for a 15-20 min walk on most days, until I hurt my back! The other half normally takes him so it was new to me! :rolleyes:

I anticipate a really little loss this week, as I couldn't do the exercise class this week and haven't done any exercise for 5 days :sigh:

Hope that helps! Please ask if there's anything else!

Luvs,
    D* xXx

7. xCherryKx

xCherryKx Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(16.79%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi Shanny,

Thanks! :D I followed the plan, so I ate the breakfasts, lunches and dinners in the book, but I changed them for other recipes in the book on days where I didn't like something. Here's what I ate in a nutshell:

Breakfasts - Green portion pot of Frosted Wheats or Tesco Special Flakes (their version of Special K) with milk from allowance.
    Lunches - Tesco fresh soup, Tesco cooked chicken (they do really nice tikka and chargrilled ones, 2 for £5) with rocket salad & sweet chilli sauce, bacon sandwich, jacket potato with tuna & rocket salad.
    Dinners - Pasta bolognese, minced beef & onion pie (in the magazine), chicken stuffed with garlic & quark with stuffed mushrooms & rocket, pasta with chilli prawns, cheesy Quorn pasta.

We've also started eating out of a bowl where possible (i.e. with the pasta dishes), as sometimes feeling full is psychological. The bowl is always full when food is served, whereas the food would look like a small portion on a plate! So with the bowl we feel like we've eaten a big portion! :p

I didn't do much of the exercise that was in the book, but I did take the dog out for a 15-20 min walk on most days, until I hurt my back! The other half normally takes him so it was new to me! :rolleyes:

I anticipate a really little loss this week, as I couldn't do the exercise class this week and haven't done any exercise for 5 days :sigh:

Hope that helps! Please ask if there's anything else!

Luvs,
    D* xXx

8. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(43.51%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Well done on your weight loss - good going :D

Mini likes this.
  9. xCherryKx

xCherryKx Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(16.79%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Thank you Sarah! :)

Luvs,
    D* xXx

10. princessria

princessria is a pirate arrrgggghhhh

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thats really great stick with it hon XXXX it is always quiet on this thread but the same people bob in and out.

11. emz.is.shrinkin

emz.is.shrinkin on the shrink.!!

Start Weight:
    14st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hey D just a wee note to see how u are gettin on. i see u have posted a pile of recipes.....GO YOU..!!!!:D:D:D

how are u finding the diet so far. is ur back any better??

Emz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.