Impending holiday to Italy

Emmou

Hello all,

In a couple of weeks I have a weeks holiday to Italy which I am incredibly excited about. I would however like to stick to plan as I am nearly at my first stone award & would be gutted if I reversed my hard work.

Can anyone offer any advice as to what I should be looking out for meal wise? I tend to follow red days & also I can't eat gluten.

Many thanks!

Xx

Last edited:
I would just suggest sticking to fish and meats (not pastrami types) xx there are usually lots of salads and fresh fish/seafood and asking for dressings etc on the side should be fine as I've always found Italians to be very obliging :) xx

And for the live if god stay away from the tiramisu and profiteroles!!!!!xxx

Italy is part of the reason u needed to join slimming world, but you'll be fine if you just make sensible choices xx

we went last year and tho problem is them bringing bread out alllllll the time! DONT do it! they do however also have lots of lush salads. tons of fresh meat and fish and if you wanted some pasta then lots of pasta and tom sauce everywhere! jsut avoid the pizza!

Thanks guys for the advice. It looks like my allergy to gluten has sorted most of the naughty stuff out for me - I can't have bread, tiramisu, pizza, pasta, - I just need to try & control myself with the cheese & wine!!!

Back