Impossible :(

JujuBerrrry

Silver Member
Hello lovelies.

I've done lipotrim and didn't eat a single thing in five months. I've done slim and save since and lost 4 stone.
I've kept all but two stone off.
I have the summer off from uni and I'm hoping to get to my goal of under 13st by September.
I'm just really struggling, I think I've become too comfortable. But I'm not happy I want to look nice in clothes.
It's only 13 weeks but it feels like a lifetime. I suppose I'm just looking for some support to get me through my first week or two. I love this site and the helpful people and advice have always got me through. I just feel like I'm never going to reach my goal because I can't get started :(
Thank you,
Juju

(I haven't updated my ticker, I just use my iPhone now)
xxx

I don't know what the magic answer is but your head must be in the zone for this to succeed, set your self a start date and get mentally motivated to start on that date.

You have done a VLCD before so know about the great results, but also how hard it is (especially at the beginning).

You have got 13 weeks, using the rule of thumb of a stone a month you can lose that 2 stone with time to spare.

Good luck :)

Back