Improvements to SW website

Chicaloca

Silver Member
You know what Id like, the ability to plan a weeks worth of food diaries.
Using the same tool as I do daily, but with the option of choosing dates in future?

Is this a new request? Would anyone else? Shall I email them?

I would love an app for my iphone that lets me easily look up syn values / HE's and also let me fill in my food diary - we can but dream!

Always worth emailing but you'll get the standard "we are always looking for ways to improve our site blah blah blah" email back.

Also, although it's fab to plan and I always plan meals etc, I never write anything down until I've eaten it (or just before) as things can always change.

I would love to see a proper recipe builder, so you can literally type in what you've used, how many it was for and then get an instant number of syns per serving.

I would love to see a proper recipe builder, so you can literally type in what you've used, how many it was for and then get an instant number of syns per serving.

Yeah that would be great as when I did weigh watchers :eek: I found that useful but it didn't stop me being always hungry!!

I'd like a different format to the syns online, so that you can browse and compare similar products and different brands more easily, rather than look up everything individually. Not sure how you could make that work though.

I also think there needs to be a more intelligent search facility - looked up Green and Blacks chocolate today but it said no results. I then retyped as Green & Blacks and up it came - most search engines should be able to recogise and/& as being the same thing

I'd love an app for the iphone. I have been looking things while out and about, but it takes a while to navigate through the website. An app woul dbe so much quicker and easier.

I emailed them recently about how I'd like to be able to view my graph from start to finish rather than scrolling through. The response I got was very encouraging and said she'd pass it on to the web team because they're revamping the website later this year so any suggestions you might have it would probably be the best time to let them know.:)

I think they do listen and make changes where possible, but they simply are not the huge company in the same terms as WW.

SW could do so much more in terms of technology in my opinion - a portable syns calculator, an iphone app, a more intuitive website, an online shop for HiFi bars and recipe books and so on, but also just the plain old simple things like a physical paper diary of food planners (or an insert for a filofax).

They are evolving though - They've recently branched out into America, and developed the EE plan, so there is hope for them changing other things in the future!

xx

Ive emailed them, will report back if I get a reply!

Back