imso's <insert witty title> diary

I must admit that i have the odd sneaky peak! Luckily our scales in the bedroom are pretty unreliable so i cant believe them anyway! So we come downstairs and use the wii once a week - too difficult to do the rest of the time:)

ah, I was a scaleaholic back in the day as well Imso. :D Morning :)

Well I'm back with my tale between my legs (glad I left the back door unlocked)
Had my holiday in America mid October, put 9lbs on and struggled to lose it with slimming world and weightwatchers. Lost some weight which I then put back on over Xmas. Result being I still need to lose 7lb to get back to where I was before (2 stone lost, then I can concentrate on the rest I need to lose)
Starting Atkins again on Sunday. I have two meals out over the weekend, so starting before is not a good idea. Although I am slipping into 'last supper' mode atm and stuffing my face with carbs, so Sunday can't come quick enough lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks LadyF, I really have missed the Atkins forum, always something new and interesting to read on this little bit of the site x

Hi and welcome back:)

Hey imso, welcome back, nice to see you post again

Thanks, can't believe how excited I am to start this woe again. Roll on Sunday

Morning, so did you start?

Hi imso, how you doing?

Hi Katie, thank you for asking. It's day two and I feel all fluey, not that I'm complaining, I know it's normal.
Food wise i've been eating loads, I can't wait for the hunger to disappear though, as I feel greedy at the moment.

Today's menu

B. 2x boiled eggs mashed with hellmans
2x rashers streaky bacon

L. Tin tuna with hellmans
Salad leaves
1 radish
1 inch cucumber
1 mini pepperami

S. 1 mini pepperami
1 cheese string

D. Steak
Kale, steamed then tossed in garlic butter
Fried egg

S. chicken thigh

5x 500ml water
2x coffees

How does that look?

:)

looks good i think. i've never tried cheese strings in induction. is that alright? how many carbs does it contain? i think they're quite delicious as a snack.

I never thought about them not being induction friendly. It was a dairy lee cheese strip and they are 0.2g each according to the packet.
And yes they are delicious :)

Morning imso, how are you feeling today? I love cheese, but it stalls me, it didn't in the early days, but once I'd lost the majority of my weight it did, still does, i can so easily put on weight if i eat cheese :(

Evening Jim. Are you saying you can't eat any cheese at all without stalling, not even an ounce?
I can't live without cheese, it's always been my downfall and when I'm doing weight watchers or slimming world,it is one of my triggers to binge eating :(

I'm still not feeling 100% ,only a little bit fluey but my legs have been really achy today, which I'm putting that down to the exercise bike. I have only been able to manage 15 mins on it each day since Monday. Think I am going to give it a miss tonight though

Your menus look great imso... Hope you keep the focus! It will soon come off! X

Thanks alpaca

I've just had the most amazing sandwich made with oopsie roll mixture but with a bit of flax to give it more texture (and help me go.lol)
Plus some oregano.parsley and garlic and a sprinkle of parmesan, then baked pretty flat (like a flatbread) so it dries out

ForumRunner_20120215_210507.jpg

Oh yum! That does look good! x

Morning imsoi, yes indeed that looks so nice yum yum

Back