In and out of ketosis?????

fatgirlslim74

Determind to do it!!!!!!!
Right. I was in ketosis yesterday and the day before. I am not today, yet not had too many carbs? well nothing to write home about if it was too much.
My question is , can you go out of ketosis that quickly and easily, and how quickly can you get back in, or is it another 4 day job?

Sorry, I am new to all this. :eek:

it affects people in different ways ........ i can bob in and out of ketosis easily xx

Do you mean it is easier to get back into ketosis once you have done it once, so long as you don't totally over do the carbs?

say, you just eat too many greens or something one day, it knocks you out, you can be back in tomorrow?

Do you mean it is easier to get back into ketosis once you have done it once, so long as you don't totally over do the carbs?

say, you just eat too many greens or something one day, it knocks you out, you can be back in tomorrow?

Thank you for you for all your help. could I have had a false positive for ketones then, is that why I don't seem to be losing weight. OMG, I hate all this not quite knowing if I am doing it right or not. Think I should go right back to the beginning again.

I have different readings from the sticks so I am not relying on them anymore. My focus is keeping low carb and I try to keep to about 15gs per day. I have had to stay away from anything with polyols or LC foods. I have started this week and I am going to see if I am stalled with LC foods.

Keep at it, it may take time for your body to adjust to the WOE. Sorry I can't help more xx

Thanks Rachieb. I Think that maybe I am just expecting too much. I have started straight on to ogw as I don't want to lose too much, but maybe I should just start at the beginning, and be more strict.

It is hard when you have been on a diet where you lose 1/2 pound a day, incredible. I did try to go back on it, but failed marvelously.

Well done you for your hard work.

Take care.

Back