In and out of ketosis :-(

Iv been 100% on ss+ Iv only done it for 2 days tho befor I was on ss, anyway the last 2 morning Iv done a ketosis test and it's be a good result but at nite I do a ketosis test and it's saying I'm not in ketosis ? I don't understand I drink 3L water every day n buy the time I go to bed I'm going to the loo every 15 min,, could my pee be to diluted or to weak to make a positive test,,,I'm worried also maybe it's becuz I used 4 spices with my chicken
Chilli
Corranda flakes
Garram Marsala
Curry pawder
But my veg was 80gm and chicken was 150gm Iv had my 3 cdp as well. Plzzzzz could sum1 help me out cuz I'm worried I'm no longer in ketosis yet Iv stuck to ss+ 100% :-((

Throw the sticks in the bin!!! There's nothing to be gained by checking them once youre in ketosis. If you're sticking to the plan you won't go out of it

The sticks are notoriously unreliable and often give false results

Put them in the bin and trust in the diet :)

Totally agree. If you follow the diet you'll be fine. The sticks are an unhelpful waste of time. I've not used them once this time round.

Stop worrying, keep at what you are doing, you will lose the "fat" of course, it may not be as speedy as you or I would like, but it will happen - just think you could still be eating "as before" and putting more on, so least you are trying - go with the flow :) xxx

Thank you rach 25 ) your rite hun I just worrie far to much, I just don't want to be on this diet for longer then I have to,, any other diet Iv tryed Iv failed be time so I'm sticking to this big time n if I don't diet I have no control over what I eat, thanks hun xxx

Back