In it for the long haul...

3lb loss is great, well done :)

Good to see you are back on track, just read through your diary to remind you why you are doing this lifestyle change and how well you have done. Forget any wee blip, today is a new day, you've just lost another 3lb..so go for it, you'll be so happy and pleased with yourself if you see this through!

Good luck, I look forward to reading your progress :)

I am back on MiniMins again! Have had an awful couple of months doing my finals at university. I decided to block out the world, forget the diet and plough on with my academic studies in an effort to get a 1st. Exams are now over and I shall be getting back on the wagon tomorrow. I am scared to get on the scales in the morning as I feel as though all my prior good work will have been undone, but I have to face and tackle it, whatever the scales say!

I have moved back home and now feel ready to tackle this diet and move on to the next stage of my life!

Balboa said:
I am back on MiniMins again! Have had an awful couple of months doing my finals at university. I decided to block out the world, forget the diet and plough on with my academic studies in an effort to get a 1st. Exams are now over and I shall be getting back on the wagon tomorrow. I am scared to get on the scales in the morning as I feel as though all my prior good work will have been undone, but I have to face and tackle it, whatever the scales say!

I have moved back home and now feel ready to tackle this diet and move on to the next stage of my life!

Hey Tom :)
Welcome back :) good luck getting back on the 'wagon'
Jo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Jo,

Thanks! x

Congratulations on finishing the exams :D

Sometimes it's hard to keep juggling everything so don't despair... you're back now, and that's what matters...

Best of luck ;)

Back