In ketosis but stuck at same weight boohoo!!!

Im just coming to the end of my second week on SS, first week was fab lost 9lb. Second week on day 4 lost 3lb (still good) but wieghed myself today and am still the second darkest on wee stick, but still the same 3lb...... its a bit depressing, seeing as Ive stuck to the diet religiously and am drowning in the and a half litres of water a day.

Mel x

If you are that dark you need more water babe, and then you will shift more weight - your body is dealing with your dehydration rather than fat burning at the mo babe!!! - It is busy!

Hi Mellie

Weight can fluctuate enormously from day to day and hour to hour so don't let the scales get you down. Keep glugging the water and rest assured you will be losing weight.

Georgie
xx

aaaarghhhhhhh more water?!?!?!?! i just cant do it lol, ill be wetting myself constantly, i spend more time on the loo than i do doing my job!!!!! i would have thought 3 and a half litres was more than enough??? its torture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But your stix say you are dehydrated hun - oh and another piece of info I picked up from here was that the urge to wee really slows down - I am now on day 7 and it really does!

Sometimes we stick for a while, but usually come weigh in day we are pleasantly suprised! Keep an eye on your stick, too dark means you need more water (sorry hun!) xxx

Cool, thanks amanda, well done on your first week, i shall persevere, just feeling a bit pissed off (ecxuse the wee remark) as i did so well the first week, my cdc has said that i may have to go on the add a meal from wednesday as im down to my last 14lb, is that normal???

oh doh! im a bit thick lol, thought the darker the better, whats the best colour to be then?

hi

my first weigh in was 10.5 down second week i only lost 3 and i was gutted.

my weight losses have been fab since then and im sure yours will too.

keep drinking all those litres of water and it will drop of you
Lolly
xxx

Ill keep glugging lollylou, thanks for the reply, weigh day tomorrow, maybe i can squeeze another pound off lolol!!!

Thanks Mellie!

Aim for the two lightest shades which mean you are in ketosis and nicely hydrated. It will always be dark first thing in the morning as we wake up a little dehydrated. The weeing does get easier as you get used to it - promise!!

Usual advice would be to start working up the plans when you are 1 stone from goal so yes CDC's advice sounds spot on.

Georgie
xx

Thanks porgeous, can i ask another sill question please, when is best to do a wee stick? I was told to do mine first thing in the morning?

I used to do mine in the morning, just be prepared for it to be quite dark. I know alot of people do it mid day when they are drinking and get a more accurate reading.

Gxx

Back