In ketosis but tummy still grumbling!

klo

Hi everyone

I started Lipotrim for the first time last Thursday and am determined to see it through! I was hugely shocked to see my weight last week but it's the heaviest i'm going to weigh.

I found the first couple of days rough - thinking about food all the time, no energy and even my eyesight was going a bit funny. This weekend I thought I would stay home out of people's way incase I was growling too much but have been okay apart from my rumbling tummy. I checked today and i'm in ketosis but the hunger pangs are not subsiding - it's not just craving food but my tummy is really grumbling away. I've been drinking plenty of water and following everything else to the letter. Please tell me that goes?!

not long now stick with it, its all worth it and good luck on your 1st weigh in:)

Hi, I'm on week 4 and my belly still rumbles, but I don't feel the hunger like you mentioned, in fact these past 2 days I've almost forgotten my shakes, but my belly definitely rumbles, especially in the mornings and nights, during the day it doesn't, probably cos it's full of water/shakes :) but yeah, I don't think the belly rumbling will subside but the hunger definitely will, you'll feel much better the longer you stay at it

day 4 here and my hubby says hes sick of my belly talking to him lol

Hey,

My tummy rumbles all the time! I just see it as an alarm clock to take my shake or have some water!

I found that even though i got to ketosis by day three, it took a good 5-7 days to stop feeling hungry. Soon you wont feel hunger at all :)

Everyone goes in at different times.. soon the hunger pangs will disapear.. and the grumblies will go eventually too!!

Thank you all! Today was alot better but I didn't have time to think about it as I was rushed off my feet on a long day at work.

Did have to turn over from Masterchef though - that was just too much. Hopefully the weigh in on Wednesday will be enough to spur me on

Back