In Ketosis?

LucySera

I can't decide whether I'm in Ketosis or not! Before when I tried a very low carb diet I had mortuary breath, but this time I don't seem to be being plagued by the bad breath issue at all past the 4th and 5th day. Although I'm very cold, that's pretty usual for me so I don't think I can attribute it to ketosis? I guess what I need to do is go find some sticks to check... but is anyone else ketosis-breath free whilst still actually in ketosis?

Eek, not me. It is just bleugh to have a tongue like the base of a budgie cage.
Perhaps the amount of water you are drinking is diluting the usual effects. Are you feeling hungry? That is a key sign for me.
Have you checked with ketostix yet? Even if it isn't today, you should be in ketosis soon.

I took less than 48 hours to get into ketosis last time and did get the 'ketosis taste' in my mouth. You should be in ketosis but best get some sticks to check. If you are managing it without the breath then we all want to know how! :)

VJ - I'll be a tad worried if I'm not in ketosis yet - I'm into my fourth week tomorrow! ;)

I guess it's ketosis sticks for me then! Haven't really been feeling hungry, although there's the occasional blip of hunger that's probably more to do with mental cravings than physical ones. I'll certainly let you know my findings on the ketosis front :)

Me! I never have the death breath after the first day or so, not sure why?! Maybe if I have a lie in I.e more sleep than normal (very rare event!) I might but as a rule I don't.

Back