In My 12stones again...

Charlie Woo Woo

Silver Member
I am sooo happy, got weighed tonight and list another 4.6 lbs which has taken me back into the 12stones!!!!! I was 14stone 4lbs only 4 weeks ago!
Gosh im so happy :)

WOW Charlie that's a phenomenal amount to lose in such a short space of time, HUGE congrats you must be so so happy :)

ninajw83 said:
WOW Charlie that's a phenomenal amount to lose in such a short space of time, HUGE congrats you must be so so happy :)

Thank you and yes I am amazed... its just dropping off me and Ive only had 1 hiccup so im
over the moon. Next step is the 11stones :)

How are you getting on? x

Well done u have a lot of determination. I can't wait to see 13 on my scales let alone 11 lol

tiggywinkle said:
I started at about the same weight as you and am hoping to hit the 12s on Saturday! Fingers crossed! X

Fingers, toes, legs and arms all crossed for you
:)
Let us know how you get on xxx

Corrrr congrats x

Have you had a bar yet??? x

Yes Ive tried them all but sadly I didnt like them all! Im definately trying slim and save! Wow I cant wait to be a size 10.... im just about a size 12 bottom and 14/16 top :)
How are you doing? Finding it ok? Where do you go in June? x

I'm off to Spain Hun can't bloody wait xxx I've not tried the bars yet? Gagging for one x

I'm doing the Ss tempted to try it too x

Hey gagging for a bar big time and tempted to try one of those samples zx
I'm off to Spain and can't blimin wait xxx

What time to u have ur shakes?

Bloody phone sorry pout repeating loool

MissieCB said:
Hey gagging for a bar big time and tempted to try one of those samples zx
I'm off to Spain and can't blimin wait xxx

What time to u have ur shakes?

lol... bloody phones!
I love spain! I like Salou.. it a great resort. I domt have my meals at set times, I try to leave it as late in the day to have them but when im at work I'll have a bar or shake at lunchtime as im on my feet and need it. I look forward to having my tetras and my bars every day tho so im lucky i guess! x

Charlie Woo Woo said:
I am sooo happy, got weighed tonight and list another 4.6 lbs which has taken me back into the 12stones!!!!! I was 14stone 4lbs only 4 weeks ago!
Gosh im so happy :)

Well Done!! :) xxx

Well done - I will be relieved to get into the 12s - sounds so much better than being in the teens! Hope you get into a size 10 soon.

Daisy65 said:
Well done - I will be relieved to get into the 12s - sounds so much better than being in the teens! Hope you get into a size 10 soon.

Arghh thank you! Its a lovely feeling hun and I have noticed a change in my confidence. I went to a wedding Friday and won a dance off and was getting compliments on my figure all night and that was a massive boost for my confidence. I danced all night and had loads of energy and wouldnt have done that 4 weeks ago when i was 14 and half stone :-(
Its a shame I done that to myself really! But we are all here for similar reasons.
How are you getting on? Have you far to go? x

Back