In My 12stones again...

I've got 2 stones 4 to go and I am going to SS for the next couple of months or so. Feel better already - I bought a pair of size 14 jeans on Saturday that I can actually wear! I can also squeeze into some jeans that I used to wear about 15 years ago - they look a bit dated so I will just wear them around the house. I'm not quite up for a dance off - you must be brave as well as slim (and a good dancer!).

Ha ha well I impressed myself friday night. You must be really proud of yourself! I bet you had the biggest smile when you fitted in to them jeans. 2 Stone 4 hey... about adms much more I want to go. All the best to you hun x

Wow well done! This is massive motivation for me as I got down to 12 and a half stone on CD last year and I've just restarted at 14 and a half! You're doing so well :)

Well bloody done Chick!! That's fantabulouse!!! I can't wait to be in the 12's but i first need to get out of the 19's lol!! I am well made up for you big hugs x x x

thats a great loss well done

Felix said:
Wow well done! This is massive motivation for me as I got down to 12 and a half stone on CD last year and I've just restarted at 14 and a half! You're doing so well :)

Thanks :).. glad to give encouragement and motivation to others! Its so worth them first couple of weeks to feel sexy again and confident!

nicci79 said:
Well bloody done Chick!! That's fantabulouse!!! I can't wait to be in the 12's but i first need to get out of the 19's lol!! I am well made up for you big hugs x x x

ha ha love it! You'll be here in no time. Your doing fantabulouse yourself :)

It's a fab loss, i cant wait to get into my 14's (hopefully wi tomorrow)

thanks i will do, i have had a couple of occasions where i have had to eat this week so i am not that hopeful but even 1lb will do it (obviously only eaten what consultant said i could)

marshma said:
thanks i will do, i have had a couple of occasions where i have had to eat this week so i am not that hopeful but even 1lb will do it (obviously only eaten what consultant said i could)

Arghh i think you'll be pleasently surprised :)

I lost 2lb which is good considering. In the 14s yay!

Well done, you its anamazing feeling isn't it!! I am in the low 12s now and have never been weighed and been 12 odd!!

well done xxx

Back