IN MY 2ND WEEK!

:) So far so good...11 pounds loss in my 1st week and am in to my 3rd day of the 2nd week! Still feeling really motivated and the fact I paid for 4 weeks in advance has certainly helped matters!

I am trying not to weigh daily but couldn't help myself and after 2 days it seems have only lost a pound this week...am hoping this will increase as I soooo want to get to a stone loss!

My plan is to lose 4-5 stone.....and you know what I feel I am actually going to get there!

Love the chicken soup, strawberry and vanilla shakes!

Good luck to all of you fellow lipotrimmers!!

Hiya

I too am on week 2 - just come back from 1st weigh in - was down 10 lbs. Cant believe it. You were down 11 - isint that fantastic. What a feeling eh.

Like you - I actually like the shakes and the soup. Maybe its because we are only on our second week. They prob get pretty tiresome. But I have been thinking about the astronauts who have just a couple of liquid drinks a day for the length of time in space and they can do it!!! Prob a stupid analogy as I cant see NASA taking me anytime soon. (Not unless they make a bigger shuttle!!!)

Its hard not to step on the scales eh- I am not doing it this week as my scales at home showed about 6 pound loss and I was getting disheartened. Am going to stick it out for the chemists one.

I too am aiming at 4 stone so we are a similar journey.

Best of luck - stick with it

Well done......I think that's a great result for both of us in the 1st week! Yes I quite agree with the NASA analogy....that could be a long term aim....hmmmm??? haha

Fortunately I am a milk lover so drinking shakes all day is kinda nice! I have 4 weeks until my hols and was hoping to lose 2 stone for that but to be honest anything less than my weight now is a bonus!

I need to set myself up a weight loss ticker.....you are very organised!

Keep up the good work!

Of ya the weight loss ticker. I made a mess of that in the beginning - put my weight in kilos rather than pounds and ended up with the ticker putting me at about 30 stone. It was posted on the site quite a few times before I realised what I had done!!!

Enjoy

Hi . Have you had any food since you started? This is my second week and I had a bit of chicken today and im kicking myself now...

Hi, I'm new to the site but have also just completed myffirst week. Starting day 2 tomorrow. I appear to have lost over a stone!! from 12stone, 13 lbs to 11stone, 11.5 lbs!! Can this really be possible?? I understand the water thing but this seems to be amazing. Wish me luck for next week, to hold my nerve.

oh and how do i edit my profile as I get new weigh-ins? it doesn't seem to want to give me access on the site.

Back