In need of a buddy

mcv said:
my Food diary for tomorrow, Extra Easy
B. porridge ( he b) made with water, mashed bannana 1tsp honey
L. savory rice, spring onion, cucumber, cellery, cherry tomatoe, macrell. FF yoghurt. apple
T. gammon, cheese and egg casserol ( left over from taster evening)
Plenty of water.
milk - 350ml skimmed ( he A)
Not sure about syns yet I have 10.

Hello. Just popped in to remind you that
you will need to syn the honey and the cheese from the casserole as you are
using your hex A for milk. Good luck with the plan to you all!!

Re : in need of a buddy

Hi I was wondering if i could join in?
I live in Derbyshire age 30 with 2 children a full time childminder.
I started SW 3 weeks ago for the 3rd time ive got 2 1/2 stone to lose manged to lose 7lb up to now..
Im in need of some inspiration and a friend to talk to as my hubby likes eating crisps and chocolate and never puts weight on :cry:

Madamelaminx.. thanks for the tip, yes i did realise that i needed to syn the honey, but i counted the cheese yesterday, so do i have to count it again today??

Terri sunshine.. they dont have a clue do they? My hubbie asks me every week. on my way home from weigh in to call in the shop toget a big bag of malteesers :mad::cry:

The more the merrier! I am going to start a seperate food diary in the diary section tonight (said I was going to do it last night but never got round to it)
As I do sw onlne I am also thinking of having my weigh day on Friday but not sure yet, Friday or Monday, hmmm x

Re : in need of a buddy

Its my weigh in tonight.... See how good ive done its my first week fully on EE ive always done red and green days so we shall see, Im so hungry though i never have tea till ive been weighed which is at 7.30pm so a long time yet:rolleyes:

1st week 4lb
2nd week 1 1/2 lb
3rd week 1lb
4th week 2lb :)

Last edited:
hello everyone,

I've just started back on SW too, well started properly, lol.... I would love to be buddies with you all, its nice to get some support, I want to shift 7lb by christmas, more if I can, gives me a bit of a break then over christmas, lol.....

Madamelaminx.. thanks for the tip, yes i did realise that i needed to syn the honey, but i counted the cheese yesterday, so do i have to count it again today??

Terri sunshine.. they dont have a clue do they? My hubbie asks me every week. on my way home from weigh in to call in the shop toget a big bag of malteesers :mad::cry:

They are so kind arent they!!!
You have done brilliant though so you must have great will power:)

Hi all haven't forgotten about you all just been having a nightmare couple of days! There should be 9 of us at work and there's only been 3 of us in! Have been scribbling everything I've eaten on scrappy bits of paper lol so will try to get on the computer to do my food diary later. Have stuck to plan 100% but haven't had enough sins I just haven't had time to eat them lol

Will catch up with you all properly later hope you're all doing well x

Re: Re: In need of a buddy

I've had such a bad day, in fact a bad week so far workwise! So I'm blaming this for me raiding the tuck shop today and eating a packet of midget gems! I'm hoping it doesn't affect me too much as I weigh in on Sunday!
Well done everyone else who has lost, I'll make a conscious effort to stay on track for the rest of the week!
Anne-Marie

Hey all, when is your danger time???
I weigh on a monday and very determind at the start of the week. However my determination tends to falter by friday. My hardest days are definately friday saturday and sunday:sigh:
Is yours a specific time of day or like me certain days of the week?
Organisation is also a big issue with me, I plan my meals but when at work if i forget my snacks, or get home a bit later than planned cooking is out of the window. These are things i would also like to overcome by christmas

I don't think I am ever out of danger, I am always tempted to eat it if it's there! My weigh day is on a Friday so hopefully I can get back on track on the Saturday onwards. I am pretty rubbish at planning my meals though so need to sort that part out which would help a lot.

Hi there,

I started SW last night so today is my first day. I want to loose around 2st at first and then see where I go from there.

A bit about me - I'm 26 and live in Birmingham with my partner Rob and our 2 cats. I work for the Education department of the council full time.

It would be great to support and help each other especially as we're all doing the same plan so understand how it works.

who are we?
seeing as we are all now buddies i thought it might be an idea to know who we all are.
my name is Claire, MCV are my initials.
I am 36 live in wales, powys on the shropshire border, have been married for 10 years, have 2 children who are 3 (nearly 4) and 7 yrs (boy and girl). Have a rescue dog, a rescue rabbit, and 2 guinie pigs. I work part time as a driving instructor. My goal weight is 10 stone ish, i am now 12 stone exactly and started at 13st 6lbs. I am 5ft 3.

My name is Leigh, I'm Dizzyblonde.

I am 46 and live in Kent, I've been married for 6 years, I have a son of 25 from my first marriage, 2 stepchildren and we had our first grandchild 4 weeks ago.

I'm an accountant (boring!) lol

I don't really know what my goal weight is, anything that's less than now lol

Be great if everyone could post a bit about themselves so that we can all get to know each other.

Is anyone on facebook or msn messenger? x

I'm Susie, 38, mother of Jack 7 an Evie 4. I have been married to Richard for 7 years. I live in Swansea and I am a police officer. I have 1 and a half stone to lose

Hi, can I join too....am 29 this now and would love to shift about 2-3 stone before my 30th in June next year. Have been at SW 4 weeks now and have only lost 4lbs. hink I am doing it right, but maybe not!
Apparently Chinese is ok.....Chicken in Black Bean Sauce only about 51/2 syns, and Chicken chow mein only about 7 so you could still treat yourself to these.....My problem is not crisps/choc, its bloody wine!!!! Grrrrrrhhhhhhh so high in syns :(

Back