In need of a buddy

My name is Louise. I'm 29 and live in Dublin. I am a travel agent. I live with my boyfriend in Dublin. Have been together over 2 years now....expecting bling for crimbo :33:so need to shift a bit to get into the lbd for the party!!!

No children, dont even have any pets!

hey dizzy blond (Leigh) i am on face book.
If you search Claire vaughan was Roberts you will find me xx

I think I already introduced myself, hell I'll do it again :)

I am Louise, 29 originally from Northampton but I have lived in France now for just over a year and have no intention of going back to the U.K. I live with my boyfriend Dom, 2 rats and no kids. I have done every diet going, you name I have done it, I want this time to be the last! I have about 4 stone to lose. x

Oh and I did really well today, only to just eat 2 cherry bakewells at 10 syns each :S

Re : in need of a buddy

Hello all of you hope you doing super well!! Im starving and in need of inspiration I need to go shoppin but dearnt until i have my dinner otherwise ill buy loads of rubbish. Had some of that super speedy soup yesterday but added some pasta and chilli spice
very yummy

Hi Terri, i had a curry yesterday which was LUSH! hee hee, and also had a sneaky naan bread also but hey whats 7 sins!?? Loads of veg and curry spices, creme frais and rice. Im hungry now and in serious need for chocolate but im resisting the temptation and looking forward to a nice omellette and home made chips tonight! hee hee Good luck with your shopping trip!

All you ladies above if its easier to chat on facebook ( which it is for me as i find this site quite hard to navigate around on as im on my mob ) my name is JACKIE GLEASON and id love to make new friends and chat about SW etc.... feel free to find me! I live in Durham. Speak soon, oh and iv been a bit naughty yesterday and had a naan bread but hey 100% today! yippeee!! x

All you ladies above if its easier to chat on facebook ( which it is for me as i find this site quite hard to navigate around on as im on my mob ) my name is JACKIE GLEASON and id love to make new friends and chat about SW etc.... feel free to find me! I live in Durham. Speak soon, oh and iv been a bit naughty yesterday and had a naan bread but hey 100% today! yippeee!! x

Hi was very good at shoppin just cooking up some veg soup.
Tried to find you on facebook but no joy if you chance search for me my name Terri Varley my picture is of 2 cats many thanks x

Hi all, what a week to start a diet I haven't know whether I'm coming or going! Been sooo busy at work and then had a funeral yesterday.

I have been sticking to the diet 100% apart from yesterday as there was a buffet at the funeral, I was starving as I hadn't eaten beforehand but tried to be as good as possible. Had salad, ham, one piece of bread, no alocohol (!!!!) but did succumb to a small piece of quiche :eek: Didn't have dinner last night so hopefully damage is not too bad lol

Hope everyone is doing well, will hopefully get on here a lot more next week than I have done this week x

Hey dizzy blonde! Well done for this week. Iv been a bit naughty too in the 'custard' department. Ha ha. Sorry to hear bout the funeral, hope it wasnt too bad. Im on face book if you wanna chat some time about the diet etc... Lost 8 pounds in two weeks which is good so fingers crossed ill be very good over weekend and loose another few monday morning. Have a fab weekend. X jac

Hello everyone.
Really rubbish day yesterday, I was just so hungry all day and not sure why, but back to it today.
I'm on facebook if anyone wants to add me. My name is Anne-Marie Parkin and my pic is of me and my other half!
Hope everyones had a nice weekend so far! Apparently possible snow forecast here anytime now to Friday!!
Anne-Marie

just had weigh in and i am sooo disapointed, i was really good all week, appart from saturday but it didnt warrent me gaining 3lb.:confused::sigh::cry:
Usually i would spit my dummy right out and totally go off the rails. But i am so determind at the moment and hoping if i stick to it i will have a good loss next week.

just had weigh in and i am sooo disapointed, i was really good all week, appart from saturday but it didnt warrent me gaining 3lb.:confused::sigh::cry:
Usually i would spit my dummy right out and totally go off the rails. But i am so determind at the moment and hoping if i stick to it i will have a good loss next week.
Oh bless keep determined its the only way well done you for being strong keep it up and you will achieve what you want.. Ive been there but kept it up:eek:

I think we all know that feeling of "where did it come from in a week". My solution is keeping a food diary of everything that passes my lips there and then otherwise I forget what I have had.
Keep going its worth it
Ourlad
:)

Thanks guys, It is disheartening and would be so easy to just give up but i have got to remember that i have lost 18lbs so far and i dont want to ruin that by cutting off my nose to spite my face.
Today is another day!!
Breakfast lovely porridge and mashed bannana and honey.

:happy096:Come on MCV keep on going you can do it! One blip thats all it is! Start this week with fresh eyes and just think about your next weigh in and how fab it will be........ i was soooooo close to giving in the other day too but friends are being great and encouraging me, keep going! xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm back (hanging my head in shame) was very focused & ready to start then had some problems at home and then Christmas etc. Have put on 5lbs so I'm my heaviest ever :(
I'm making a fresh new start today, so been out buying lots of fruit & veg and have made 3 different soups and 1 dinner so that I have frozen "ready" meals that I can get out the night before.
I'm determined to stick to plan this time :)
Good luck to everyone for their dieting journey in 2011

Back