In need of a buddy

Dizzyblonde

Hi
I'm starting sw tomorrow (AGAIN!!) and could really use a friend.

It would be great to have & give support and maybe have a few giggles along the way.

Id like to lose 3 stone so if there's anyone out there just starting their journey and would like a buddy then let me know :)
Dizzyblonde

I too am starting again tomorrow and have 3-4 stone to lose, I am happy to be a buddy, I need the support too! :)

Hi everyone. Been on sw for two weeks now and not made any friends on this site as yet. Could do with some motivating! Got about two stone to loose and lost six pound on my first week so I know it works but I really crave chocolate and cakes like mad! Good luck both of you for tomorrow! Jac x

Hi Loo thanks for offering to be buddies that's great :)

I'm going for a green day tomorrow, made some carrot & lentil soup for lunch but haven't sorted dinner yet. I think part of succeeding at this is being organised as well as writing everything down

Thought I should tell you a bit about me I'm 46 married live in Kent and work full time as an accountant. I've put on a lot of weight over the past year after my dad passed away.

I'm really determined to lose the weight this time as I hate the way I look.

Looking forward to becoming friends over our journey

Hi thanks for your reply wow 6lb that's fantastic! Well done!

Be lovely to make lots of new friends on here as dieting in my house is a lonely affair as I live in a house of skinnies!

Yeah you need people who are going through the same thing to understand the diet. It gets lonely eating loads of fruit and veg ha ha. Im 28 years old. I live in durham with my partner of ten years. Love food but obviously too much! Im having a good old jp for my lunch at work tomorrow smothered in beans with loads of salad. I love the light alpen bars which you can now have two as one healthy extra b! Mmm x

You're right there Jac!

Ooo didn't realise you can have 2 alpine light for a b choice got some of those in the cupboard

Im not bothered about chocolate, cakes, biscuits etc but I love curries and Chinese lol

Quite excited about day 1 now lol x

I had a stir fry today for lunch with loads of home made egg fried rice, noodles and home made chips! I couldnt move! Ha ha. I love a take away on a sunday evening. Nearly as nice as my local. Iv had the in laws offering me treats all afternoon, how many times do I have to say im on a diet? Its hard but will be worth it im sure. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and good luck for the week ahead. X

I am not sure what I am having tomorrow yet :S that's my problem, not being organised enough food wise!
About me, I am 29 and I have been living in France for just over a year and I have been on and off a diet for the last 5 years ago (you name it I have tried it!) I am 30 in January and just want get the weight off now, enough is enough! :)

Hi loo. Yeah im at the age now where im thinking about babies and how big ill be after that! Need to get it off now! Ha ha. Everyone tells me there is nothing wrong with me but its how I feel that matters I think. If im not happy now with my body I never will be. We can do it! This time next year the three of us will be mistaken for kate moss! X

Why do people always try to get you to eat when you say you're on a diet?!? The stirfry sounds lovely

I've decided not to tell anyone I'm dieting I think it's easier to keep it quiet lol

Loo we can all do it this time we will all be slimmer fitter and sexier ;-)

Weigh in tomorrow morning - must say I'm not looking forward to that lol but gotta be done. Let's keep posting during the week with how we are doing and our food diaries let's aim for 100% one day at a time

Good luck for the week ahead girls x

Yep looking forward to a skinny us! good luck for the week girls x

hey ladies, i wondered if it was ok for me to join your buddy group.
Just read your posts and thought yea thats just like me.
I weigh in on a monday, i have 2 stone to loose, crave chocolate and cake, biscuits etc. being unorganised is my biggest problem , i joined last march and have lost 22lb but recently given up smoking so have gained a couple of pounds.
It would be great if we could all help each other:thankyou: claire

hey ladies, i wondered if it was ok for me to join your buddy group.
Just read your posts and thought yea thats just like me.
I weigh in on a monday, i have 2 stone to loose, crave chocolate and cake, biscuits etc. being unorganised is my biggest problem , i joined last march and have lost 22lb but recently given up smoking so have gained a couple of pounds.
It would be great if we could all help each other:thankyou: claire
Hi Claire course you can join the more the merrier - good luck this week x

Morning ladies

Well I weighed in this morning :( and really didn't like what I saw!!!

Still I'm being positive and thinking that's the last time I'm going to see that weight on my scales, it's gonna be shrinking from today!!

So we're doing this 1 day at a time 100% - will post my food diary later (no idea how to put a link on my signature so you may need to look for it lol)

Good luck at being 100% today - come on we can do it and we're worth it!! x

Morning! Weighed myself too and so far on track, lol I am going for EE today and will also start a food diary this evening, have a good day! x

well ladies, some how i managed to loose 1 lb this week, 1/2 lb off my target. Basically my goal is to loose 1 1/2lb from now till christmas. So to keep on track this week i need to loose 2 lb.
It was a taster evening tonight and i took cheese and egg casserole the recipie from this site, ive never done it before and it was very nice and would definately do it again.

my Food diary for tomorrow, Extra Easy
B. porridge ( he b) made with water, mashed bannana 1tsp honey
L. savory rice, spring onion, cucumber, cellery, cherry tomatoe, macrell. FF yoghurt. apple
T. gammon, cheese and egg casserol ( left over from taster evening)
Plenty of water.
milk - 350ml skimmed ( he A)
Not sure about syns yet I have 10.

Hi everyone
Just found this thread and wondered if if I could join in? I'm Anne-Marie, 34 from near Durham with 3 kids and i work fulltime in admin. I just started SW a week ago and lost 3lbs. I have just over 2 stones to lose and could do with some buddies for for help as I have been a WW follower for the past 15 years and fancied a change from counting points!!!

Back