in need of a curry!!!

traceyjayne

:eek:So i decided too make my own today from my indian cooking book, a rogon josh! I modified it a bit but not much! Used veg oil instead of ghee(which is a really fatty butter like substance and is not good for you)Chicken,loads of different indian spices,tomatoes,tomato paste,garlic,3 desert spoons of veg oil was the only fat that when into it and i prob could of used less,next time i will!! It said too use double cream bit i used half fat coconut milk instead. It tasted great and there was NO fat resting on the top when it was cooked like a takeaway indian,(thats the ghee)im well chuffed! Gonna cook my rice in a min!! Feels like im eating a really fattening takeway indian curry!! Guys you must have a try!! x x x x ;)

Sounds lovely :) I'd swap the vegetable oil for a one cal spray, but that's just me :D

def use fry light,orange oil today YUKKKK!!!! x alliballibee you look amazing in your weight loss pics x

Fry light is great. If you like chinese curry sauce Mayflower make a curry sauce powder that you mix with water it only has 3.8g of fat per 100g of powder. This makes enough for 2 large portions. Just had a fab chicken and mushroom curry for less than 8g of fat.

Vanda

Back