in need of a curry!!!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by traceyjayne, 13 August 2009 Social URL.

1. traceyjayne

traceyjayne Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Low fat Healthy Eating
    :eek:So i decided too make my own today from my indian cooking book, a rogon josh! I modified it a bit but not much! Used veg oil instead of ghee(which is a really fatty butter like substance and is not good for you)Chicken,loads of different indian spices,tomatoes,tomato paste,garlic,3 desert spoons of veg oil was the only fat that when into it and i prob could of used less,next time i will!! It said too use double cream bit i used half fat coconut milk instead. It tasted great and there was NO fat resting on the top when it was cooked like a takeaway indian,(thats the ghee)im well chuffed! Gonna cook my rice in a min!! Feels like im eating a really fattening takeway indian curry!! Guys you must have a try!! x x x x ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    Mmm it does sound really nice thankyou for sharing xx

4. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Sounds lovely :) I'd swap the vegetable oil for a one cal spray, but that's just me :D

5. traceyjayne

traceyjayne Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Low fat Healthy Eating
    def use fry light,orange oil today YUKKKK!!!! x alliballibee you look amazing in your weight loss pics x

6. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Fry light is great. If you like chinese curry sauce Mayflower make a curry sauce powder that you mix with water it only has 3.8g of fat per 100g of powder. This makes enough for 2 large portions. Just had a fab chicken and mushroom curry for less than 8g of fat.

Vanda

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.