in need of a friend :-(

Hi becs just wanted to say welcome back x

Newbie from York needs a buddy...

Ok, I've been doing slimming world now for almost a year with limited support from friends/relatives and I'm finding it quite hard to get through the day without making a complete mess of it all...

I started out with good intentions - going to the gym, eating loads of fresh fruit and veg, walking everywhere etc etc... Now however, after quite a few successive "BAD" months of medication affecting my weight loss and a couple of deaths to deal with and a fussy knickers of a toddler who now refuses to eat anything home cooked I'm finding myself virtually back at square one!!!

I'm now off my medication and trying to get back into feeling motivated to get this weight off - I've got 7 stone to loose!

It's rather dauntingly overwhelming when you say it like that... 7 stone... 7 FREAKING STONE!!!

I'm going to start keeping a log of my days in the food diairy thread and if anyone wants to support / spur me on I would definitely welcome and very muchly appreciate it!

Much Loves

'Nushka
x

Hi started back yesterday after a long time off plan. Try to set a mini goal and aim for that rather than looking at the end goal post. Will look out for your diary.
good luck

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I also started this week (york) and have quite a lot to lose, I'm really hoping the simplicity of EE will help me get there!! I've had a good day today so onwards and upwards x

girls just want to say good luck!!

we're all here to support one another.... here's to success for all of us :)

right everyone im back.
since posting this thread 4 weeks ago ive carried on going to group and gaining and gaining.
im totally down in the dumps. i feel huge in my summer clothes wear cardigans with everything and always wear jeans, and i am not putting my foot down and telling myself theres only me that will stop me getting fatter!!!
ive just sat and scoffed (when i say scoffed i mean i dont even think it registered i was tasting them) 2 bags of rainbow drops, quavers, 2 chocolate teacake, iced gems and the kids cookie crisp cereals.
and then sat and cried!!!
i just cant seem to exit the circle of feeling bad so i eat, feel worse so eat more.....
so if anyone wants to chat on here sorry for not been around alot but im here now to stay, and loose fingers crossed :)

Welcome back hun
It's hard when your in a vicious cycle and can't snap out of it butbyour here and your trying so that counts for something. Good luck hun xx

I am with you, it is hard and I have been stuck on the same for weeks now. Cant seem to get past 13.3. Keep going back up the way and this includes running twice a week.

Feel free to chat and add me as a friend.

I got an award at work and they took pictures (luckily not sent out to everyone) and I look like a total frump in them. Actually made me feel sick when I seen it. New motivation to get on track and I have filled in my diary from yest even through it is terrible and used used a whack of my syns!! Will be posting to diary shortly!

x

Well the new motivation I found 4week ago went knowwhere. But I have weigh in tonight and I want a good week this week. Ive now put on half of what I lost so its kinda shocked me and made me realise it. So here's to a good week and weightloss :)

Jump onto some of diaries and get inspiration and motivation. Lots of goings on, u will never be bored!!!

x

Back