In need of some help and advise

Lenni

Hey all,

Well Ive been on Exante for about 2 weeks now, was on LT before this for about 6 weeks. I have lost 2 stone 4 lbs so far. I have around 1 stone left to loose. I was sooo good on the diet, 100% up till about 2 weeks ago when I started picking... At this time I had a huge change in my life. I went back to work after being at home for just over a year. I have 2 children, age 5 and age 1. Im not finding it anyway easy being away from them and my 5 yr old is struggling with it 2. I just find that since being back in work I have lost my determination and drive to do well at this diet. I just dont feel like im in the right place at the minute but dont no what to do. I am 30 in April and then my sister is 40 in may and we have a night away for that so I am pondering with the idea of coming off it till then and then back on for a few more weeks. But if I do come off it I want to be good but dont no what diet I should do. Im totally confused and getting stressed over it and I really dont want to b stressed over it. I could really do with some advise and people's honest opinions as to what I should do.

Thanks for reading,
Lenni
x

Hello,

I personally would try and stick to it, but totally understand how hard it is when your head and heart just isn't in the right place.

From experience when I've been in that situation I always say I'll eat healthy but I never do, then its a real night mare getting back into it.

Maybe try the simple solution so your not coming of it altogether, you can still pick but at right things and still lose weight YAY!

you may already have this info but just incase......

Simple Solution is a restricted calorie diet of 1200kcals and
is suited to those with a BMI over 20+.
This solution is for those of you who want to combine meal
replacements with healthy balanced eating. Simply have 3
meal replacements a day, giving you 100% RDAs, and
combine this with an additional 600kcals of healthy balanced
foods. For food suggestions please visit the Exante™ Diet
website recipe section.
Following the Simple Solution will enable you to lose
approximately 8lb a month and is a great way to lose weight
while breaking old eating habits and learning how to calorie
count and make the right food choices.

theres posts on here with all the foods you can have and recipes on the website and also on here probably.

I hope this helps you good luck.
kel
xxx

I know how ur feeling, I've been on ts for nearly 7 weeks and have started picking at food for the last week, and have not lost all week, it's really playing with my head but I know I'll regret it if I give up now. Try to look at what u have achieved so far, it's a massive loss. We'll never win this battle if we don't accept a few slip ups along the way and be kind to ourselves. Good luck and well done u x

kel220582 said:
Hello,

I personally would try and stick to it, but totally understand how hard it is when your head and heart just isn't in the right place.

From experience when I've been in that situation I always say I'll eat healthy but I never do, then its a real night mare getting back into it.

Maybe try the simple solution so your not coming of it altogether, you can still pick but at right things and still lose weight YAY!

you may already have this info but just incase......

Simple Solution is a restricted calorie diet of 1200kcals and
is suited to those with a BMI over 20+.
This solution is for those of you who want to combine meal
replacements with healthy balanced eating. Simply have 3
meal replacements a day, giving you 100% RDAs, and
combine this with an additional 600kcals of healthy balanced
foods. For food suggestions please visit the Exante(TM) Diet
website recipe section.
Following the Simple Solution will enable you to lose
approximately 8lb a month and is a great way to lose weight
while breaking old eating habits and learning how to calorie
count and make the right food choices.

theres posts on here with all the foods you can have and recipes on the website and also on here probably.

I hope this helps you good luck.
kel
xxx

I'd be tempted to agree

Simple solution would be a compromise I had to take February off as I was ill I had all good intentions but ended up eating like a pig and gain over a stone :S

Good luck with what you choose and sorry you are having such a rough time of it. It must be very hard for you.

Thanks so much 4 d advice. Really appreciate it. I think if I hav a meal 2 look 4ward 2 I won't pick. Is it possible 2 do simple solution but wit 2 shakes instead of 3???

Thanks so much 4 the replies, I really appreciate it. Is it possible 4 me 2 do simple solution but with 2 shakes instead of 3??? I think I'll find it easier having a meal 2 look 4ward 2 x

id give the ww pro points ago whilst ur not doing this its great and its easier to do at work but when your ready you can always come back its not really up to us lot what you do just do whats best for yourslf and your family

Lenni I think you have to have all three packs so that you get your RDA of vits and mins.

Good Luck :)
xx

Back