In search of the skinny girl...

Yum! Just made a lush dinner :)

Jerk chicken, with SW chips. I know it should be rice but not in a rice place at the moment.

I just fried some onion, then seared the chicken. Once I'd seared the chicken added some jerk scwartz seasoning. No idea what syn value it is. Hazard a guess at 1 based on the calorie value so would be great if anyone can help me out with that!

Then added orange pepper and plum tomatoes.

Cooked covered up for 15 minutes, then added fresh pineapple for 1 minute and serve :)

Hey Jo

How are you? It's been a while since we have had a catch up... Haven't been in such a good place recently so haven't been on here much (well had a browse but not wrote anything)

Your food recently looks Soooooooo yummy :) x

awww thanks hon...

hope everything is ok....i've not been as upbeat as usual either...

have you been madly off plan? x

Todays been good :)

B - pineapple and muller
L - tuna, pasta, sweetcorn, red onion
D - 9 syn pizza - warburtons square wrap (8 syns!) tomato sauce made from onion, garlic, tinned tomatoes bit of sweetner and 1tbsp ketchup (1syn); chicken and peppers seasoned in garlic chilli and herb, plus HEXA of low fat cheddar.....yay!

Other syns - 3 on jelly beans!

After Zumba snack later - 5 on solero!! I know that adds up to 17 but I didn't eat all 15 yesterday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1384690873.jpg
    image-1384690873.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 13
I feel good today :) very positive!

I weigh a lb more than usual with clothes on which is a good sign (I'm a nekkid weigher!)

Made a real effort to drinks loads yesterday as well..... Think it may have helped and made a difference.....will keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

having a very good week - bang on plan up until yesterday (and yesterday was a planned day off!!!)

very confused about weigh in days and stuff though.....today i weigh the same as i did this time last week.....going to see how much i weigh tomorrow and decide which day is a better weigh in day for me.....

i'm not going to go through the weeks diary...all i know is i've done well :)

yesterday was horrendous though....i'm going to log this one for fun :)

B - cheese on toast (NAUGHTY!!!)
then we had a late lunch as a girl from work is leaving. we went to slattery's in whitefield (for those of you that are familiar with the north western end of england!) which is this absolutely delightful patissier and chocolatier. They make all the famous people from manchester's wedding cakes I'm told! It has a dining room as well which is where we went for our lunch. I had:

Foccacia Toasted Sandwich with beef, spring onion, mozzerella cheese and cajun sauce in it. Followed by belgian waffles with real melted milk chocolate and peanut butter ice cream...ABSOLUTE HEAVEN!

I did have a side salad and a fruit smoothie to half make up for the damage...

then i went to see harry potter - and ate half a tub of popcorn. (if you're going to blow out you have to blow out propa'!)

I know I've been a bit quiet on the thread as well recently....just changed my iphone over to a blackberry and there's no nifty app on the BB like iphone. However if anyone else is a BB user and wants to exchange pins, it would be awesome to have the support!

Aside from that...done 45 mins zumba today, and darling mother has sent me a tape measure so I can start measuring the inches I've lost. There is no way my weight loss should be this slow with how much exercise I've been doing as well as about 85-90% sticking to plan :( so I'm hoping the tape measure may show something different....

Aside from that, I've also got far better at drinking lots of water (Well I say water....sugar free squash it slightly more accurate....) but feel tonnes better for it :)

back in the hotel next week, but taking the wii so can do some zumba in the hotel room every night - even if it's just the 20 minute work out :) x

Thanks hon.....you might have seen my post on sunday thread...

Decision has been made to stick to Sunday weighing as it seems there is no rhyme or reason to my weight loss...

Last saturday I weighed in at 167.5lbs. Yesterday I was exactly the same.

Last Sunday I was 170.5lbs. Today I am 167. None of this makes even the smallest bit of sense.

So just going to stick with the Sunday I know and love!!!!

Back