In search of the skinny girl...

The 1.5lbs off is totally undeserved after eating that kind of thing...I'm putting the success of SS speed down to the fact that against the odds I have lost....

It is quite handy having 2 HEA's/B's....gives you a bit more flexibility :)

How was the birthday party?

And Florida sounds amazing! When are you going?
xx

Todays food diary.....

B - 2 x nimble bread HEXB, lean bacon and "fried" egg with 2 low fat slices of cheese HEX A - dollop of tommy k - 1syn
L - SS soup ALL FREEEEE!!!!
D - it will be salmon in tomato, garlic and basil sauce with green beans and probably pasta (weird choice but no potatoes in...) SYN FREEEEE

Snacks - 2 x fruit winders totalling 7 syns. Why do I do this? What a waste of perfectly good syns. DOH!!!!!!

Will probably treat oneself to a skinny cow later too :) nom nom nom.....

joanna25 said:
The 1.5lbs off is totally undeserved after eating that kind of thing...I'm putting the success of SS speed down to the fact that against the odds I have lost....

It is quite handy having 2 HEA's/B's....gives you a bit more flexibility :)

How was the birthday party?

And Florida sounds amazing! When are you going?
xx

Hmmm I think I def need to up the SS if I can get in some sneaky but yummy naughty foods :) haha

Party good...well what we saw of it, Molly managed 45mins then had to take her home for a nap as she was having major temper tantrums out of tiredness :-( although very handy that we live across the road but haven't managed to get back over there after mollys nap as she needed feeding and now it's 5pm so too late boo :-(

Going to Florida in march so only 9 months to go yey :) super excited and my friend coming with me so at least I am not travelling alone. Unfortunately husband or Molly can't come as cant afford 3 flights then spends boo x

Laura_carlburgess said:
Hmmm I think I def need to up the SS if I can get in some sneaky but yummy naughty foods :) haha

Party good...well what we saw of it, Molly managed 45mins then had to take her home for a nap as she was having major temper tantrums out of tiredness :-( although very handy that we live across the road but haven't managed to get back over there after mollys nap as she needed feeding and now it's 5pm so too late boo :-(

Going to Florida in march so only 9 months to go yey :) super excited and my friend coming with me so at least I am not travelling alone. Unfortunately husband or Molly can't come as cant afford 3 flights then spends boo x

Defo upthe SS soup. It's been giving me a really sore tummy but because I know it's trapped wind I can live with it :D plus super losses involved so that also makes it more tolerable!

Florida sounds ace :) jealous - such a shame Molly and OH can't go :( I'm sure you'll have a blast though :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh today's been good :)

B - grapefruit, 2x bananas and half a manky apricot!

L - SS soup with HEXB brown bread and a muller light to finish

D - salmon with Jasmine rice, spring onions, sugarsnap peas and chilli

What was really weird, was I was going to just blow it on some Ben and jerrys because I felt like it. I ate about three mouthfuls though and guilt got the better of me, and I hate eating and feeling guilty about it. It's ok when guilt happens after!!! Haha! Just when I'm eating it does it cause a problem!!

So that's good!! Here's for the next few days :)

Attachments

• image-1942342262.jpg
    image-1942342262.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 13
Wow! Bad two days in hotel topped off with my returning home last night, having no food in, along with an extra awful mood so I succumbed to a Chinese take away. It was yummy though.

Back to it today....

B - my super breakfast sandwiches (HEXA and B)
L - noodles and fart soup
D - balsamic vinegar chicken and roast veg with SW chips.

Think I might make today green but unlikely to have a second HEXb unless I make some HEXb flapjacks

Hey Joanna

How are u? Like how u say fart soup lol it gave me major belly ache... How about u?

Ooh Chinese takeaway yum it's not too bad syn wise... What did u have?

I am "entertaining" tonight so making Chinese :) I have gone for spicy asian chicken, sweet and sour chicken, singapore noodles and Jasmine steamed rice... Fingers crossed it turns out ok :) x

Hi Laura!!! Massive belly ache!! (build up of trapped wind I think!!)

Good luck tonight....sounds nice and sure it'll be fine!

How did WI go on Wednesday?

Jx

HEXb flapjacks.....
Nom nom nom

Attachments

• image-3515079545.jpg
    image-3515079545.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 15
joanna25 said:
Hi Laura!!! Massive belly ache!! (build up of trapped wind I think!!)

Good luck tonight....sounds nice and sure it'll be fine!

How did WI go on Wednesday?

Jx

Yeh that's exactly what I had... Had to pack it in... I am onto red day friendly veg soup and seems to be doing the trick. Another 1lb off so 5lb in total and 2 to go yey :)

How about u?

Btw the food was fab and have left overs for tea tonight but back to red day so to make it red day friendly will have the meat etc and will do a portion of SW chips with it x

Glad it went well hon and well done on your loss :)

This week I've put on a truly deserved 2.5lbs. Bit gutted as it didn't look that bad yesterday but never mind - new day and a new week so can start again. In the hotel again Monday and Tuesday night but I'm pretty sure I can work with that....less people too so it'll be easier to behave.....

Jx

joanna25 said:
Glad it went well hon and well done on your loss :)

This week I've put on a truly deserved 2.5lbs. Bit gutted as it didn't look that bad yesterday but never mind - new day and a new week so can start again. In the hotel again Monday and Tuesday night but I'm pretty sure I can work with that....less people too so it'll be easier to behave.....

Jx

Aww :-( dislike! But as you said it's a brand new week so start again.

Are you upto much today? Its meant to be really hot today but the OH is working so just me and Molly...was going to go the park but it gets so busy and dont want to go alone so think I will get the slide out in the garden today.

Having left over s&s chicken for tea tonight but back on red day so no rice/noodles boo haha so will do some SW chips with it x

It's lovely here! Just got in from Zumba - which killed me due to the heat. Just been cleaning to be honest. Nothing too exciting!

Your plans sound good - both dinner and what to do with yourself!

Jx

Back on plan with a vengence today due to the previous days appalling attempt at sticking on plan.

Todays EE plans are:

Breakfast - 2 x nimble bread (HEXb), 1 x "fried" egg, 2 x asda reduced fat sausages (1 syn each) + 1tbsp ketchup (1 syn)

Lunch - noodles and fart soup (needed to make a new batch up!)

Dinner - Carbonara (HEXa for cheese so syn free :) )

Snack - HEXb flapjack - 6.5 syns

Total Syns: 9.5 syns

Last edited:
Doing ok at the moment....for a hotel stay that is....

B - massive fruit salad with muller light
L - tomato soup and brown bread - 1xHEXb

D - paprika chicken and red pepper (free I hope!), lasagne (on average about 12syns....)

So back in my room, avoiding the yummy food and a mugshot on standby!!

well done it sounds like you're really determined xx

Oh I'm trying!!

It's still tough being away and having such little control.....

Yesterday was pretty bad....although started out ok...

B - poached egg and beans on toast
L - beef minestrone soup (which was a bit shimmery....it was pointed out it was oil that made it shimmery damn it!!!!) plus a slice of brown bread

D - paprika chicken salad drizzles in BBQ sauce (yum!!!) and *hides face in shame* - banoffee pie.

Oh it was yummy though!!

Never mind....hotel living finishes for a bit until some time next week now...

Am going to see bridesmaids tomorrow night though followed by Nandos with the girls from work....spanner in works me thinks!!!

What I'm reckoning though, is in Nandos, 1/4 chicken (skin will be 6 syns and i just can't pull it off. that's the best bit!) plus spicy rice (which is about 3 max) plus corn on the cob....

Cinema....maybe a small scoop of B&J Jamaican me crazy...I read somewhere it's really low syn value :)

Then I'll just have to flexi syn Friday and Saturday (I.e have none!!! and eat lots of superspeed soup!!) to make up for yesterday's antics!!

Good day today :)

B - poached egg on toast and beans
L - jacket, beans and cheese (HEXA x2)
D - tuna, sweetcorn and pasta (1.5syns - tuna - green day!!) and red onion

Snack - HEXB flapjack, apricot

Syns: 3.5 winder :)

Woooo plan day yay me!!

I'm an idiot! It's tomorrow I'm going not this evening!!!

How was weigh in today hun?

x

Back