In search of the skinny girl...

Heehee :)

Blah stayed the same :-( for June challenge put down 6lb loss which would of taken me back to my pre holiday maintaining target weight of 8/8

As I stayed the same I only lost 5 lbs in June and stayed at 8/9 DOH

So close yet so far away haha on plus note I lost 5lbs in June but that was purely doing red days so red days do work :) x

Yeah....some people tell me that green days do.

I think it just depends on the person, and it seems if you mostly follow EE doing the odd green or red day really can help to boost your loss.

Weird.

Anyway....sneak peek at scales just now - looks ok...1lb off since Sunday and I haven't been a saint, so now must just be a saint until Monday :)
x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Damn it damn it damn it!!!

Having a girls one and one of the girls has decided she doesn't want to go to Nandos because it's boring. She wants to go to frankie and bennys. So my 9 syn Nandos plan is out the window :(

Looks like my syn free-ing for the remainder of the week will be even more serious than anticipated :(

Feel like a losing battle of things out my control at the moment :( boo.

Good news is though, I'm not away for a couple of weeks now :)

So hopefully can fix things and get back on track.

Add to that the wii should be turning up any day so can get back to it.

It's not the end of the world. Today all I've eaten is fruit and fart soup and HEXB of wholemeal bread. Which is brill.

Just gutted this evening is going to have the potential to shove a spanner in the works.

I was not well behaved at all last night.....although....could have been worse...

Didn't have anything at the cinema so I get a yay me for that!

Ended up at ask after. I had pasta with potatoes, green beans and chicken (where is the problem I hear you ask!!) with loads of basil pesto on top!!

Hahaha naughty. Washed it all down with some hazelnut ice cream as well!! Aaaaahhhhhhhh well. All I'd eaten all day was fruit and veg so some slack has to be cut!

Today's not been bad....

B - HEXB flapjack (0.5 syns) plus apple
L - salad with HEXA cheese

Dinner I had salmon in tomato sauce with garlic and thyme and herbed crispy potatoes :)

Syns: 3.5 winder...0.5 for HEXB flapjack...leave me with 11....skinny cow time, I THINK SO!!!!

Cinema again tomorrow and somewhere for tea...going to attempt to persuade my friend that Nandos is defo the way forwards!! x

Last edited:
Today is good....scale sneak peak reads.....12st 0.5lbs (168.5lbs) which means I've lost everything I put on last week :) make it another 1/2 by tomorrow hopefully and I'll be back down to a stone down from what I started slimming world at last September. Give it another 1/2 stone and I'll be back to lowest I was on slimming world and this time I'll break through the barrier!!

So happy to be almost in my 11s!!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow :)

Jx

Yes!!! Wii arrived with wii Zumba, my fitness coach, and my fitness coach dance workout!!! Very excited to get going on this this afternoon after my Zumba class!!

Jx

all i have done today is burn fat....awesome!!

B - nimble HEXB - bacon, cheese HEXA, dollop of ketchup...1syn 2 eggs...my super saturday breakfast sandwich....
L - noodles....
D - just playing frozen minced dinner roulette...think i might be about to eat bolognese with rice.....i was convinced it was chilli!!!!

other syns - HEXB flapjack but already eaten HEXB so 6.5 syns, 1 syn for TK.... so that's 8...might go for a skinny cow in a bit....

however i should probably eat some fruit first since i haven't eaten even close to enough salad/veg/fruit today.....

exercise has been good though....spent 15 mins on wii on myfitness coach before going to zumba.....45 mins zumba class....30 mins wii zumba.....30 mins my fitnesscoach and 15 mins dance coach.....hell yes go me!!!!!!

weigh in and zumba in the morning....let's hope this goes ok....

i think i'll eat a bowl of SS...that should fix my lack of fruit/veg today....

Oh well weigh in day.......this is good :) the nasty 2.5lbs that seemed to attach themselves to me last week is gone again!

Yay!!

Today should be a good day....(jesus it's 12 already!!!! might be skipping breakfast or something and going straight to lunch at this rate...)

But for arguments sake, here's the plan....
B - nimble bread x 2, plus 2 x egg and 2 x 1syn sausages + TK (3 syns TOT.)
L - fart soup (and some low fat noodles if I need something more, but I doubt it)
D - I am finally going to attempt some KFC chicken!!!! yeah bring it on!!!! Very excited....

Exercise - I slept through Zumba this morning, but will be on the Wii in a bit to compensate and will also do Day 2 of My Fitness Coach dance workout. Might do some My Fitness Coach as well this evening if I can handle it!!!! Sadly I do have to prepare for my mid-year review which is tomorrow and I am dreading BIG time!!!!

Have a good day guys x

oh dear....massive shopping mistake made........just bought some asda gourmet jelly beans. i've eaten 30. 6 syns...just on that?!!!! mad at me. what a waste!!!!!!!

SW KFC....'twas good....less pepper next time though....

Attachments

• image-2970322752.jpg
    image-2970322752.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 24
Oh dear. Just had the mid year review from hell :( so consequently have eaten 20 syns worth of jelly beans. Fortunately not had any other syns today and will flex syn tomorrow.

B - fruit and yoghurt
L - SS soup
Snack - HEXB flapjack and syn free KFC chicken
D - HEXA carbonara

Syns - 20 :(

Exercise - going to do my fitness coach and my fitness coach dance workout :)

Thanks hon....to be honest I didn't think it really tasted like KFC but it was nice. I nicked the recipe off the "KFC the SW way" thread (I can't link it - I'm on phone), but I used cous cous instead of bread :)

it would indeed :)
x

today much better than yesterday :)

B - banana and grapes
L - SS soup
Snack - Calypso Jubbly 1 syn
D - pasta bake with HEXA cheese

Syns - 1 syn. so far....might have something else later.

Yesterday's activity included Zumba, My Fitness Coach and My Fitness Coach Dance Workout!!! Awesome.

Going to do the same tonight then an early night as need to be in Darlington super early! x

Urgh!!! started the week well...epically off the wagon last couple of days......

really want greasy salt and pepper chinese chips. urgh heeeeeeelppppppppp!!!!!

chicken and chips for dinner i think in an attempt to make myself feel better! need to syn free today as well as absolutely ruined yesterday with some ben and jerrys :(

just NEED GREASE!!!!!

x

yesterday following a sneak peek at the scales I'd lost 1lb. Today I'd put on 2lb. I'm always lighter on a Saturday. I'm thinking about switching weigh in to Saturday to be honest....In fact, I've pretty much made my decision by changing my stats to what I was yesterday. Is that cheating?

I think I'm going to give it a few weeks and see what happens. If the result fails then I'll go back to Sundays.

I was well behaved as well yesterday. Was within my syns and did double Zumba :(

Aaah well....shall see what's happened.....

oh I should be so victorious at stonebusting through 12 stone into 11s. But I'm not.

Back