In the 10 stones -Yipee!

cannyscot

I made it to 10 stone 13 today -well 10 stone 13 lbs and 3/4 but hey it's still there. I haven't seen 10 stone appear on the dial for about 14 years. I am so excited. I've just thrown out my jeans and some tops in celebration and Ive got a new belt on my new jeans and my tops tucked in !

I tried really hard yesterday to survive on 2 shakes (I'm trying to use them up) and a soup but I caved at 8pm and had a bar as well. I don't know how people manage on 3 shakes a day there just doesn;t seem enough bulk in it for me. My weight loss is going fairly slow but I don't mind as it took a while to put it on and I just want to make progress this year as I have a big birthday in a few months. I dropped a dress size all round this year so that's what matters and I don't have a huge roll of fat over my jeans only a small one now!:jelous:

I am now going to be super motivated and take more excercise.

I'm off to celebrate with an Elvira latte to use up the vanilla shakes which cold seem very boring but hot are drinkable but a bit sweet.

I love Exante -bars , soups and even the shakes. It's making me so much happier which is a bit sad but I guess it's why we are all here.

WOOHOO well done xx

I'd like to thank you but I can't find a way to do it I don't seem to have all the buttons. I'm finding it hard to find my way round this forum.

Thats brilliant, well done you. I was a bit like that at my last weigh in, although it was because I had got into the 13 stone marker and not 10 (I wish!!).

Thank you , I have to post 50 times. I 'm rubbish at posting I have done 20 in 6 weeks . I never know what to say.

I know what you mean canyscot! Don't know about you, but I reckon the ones who use facebook etc all the time are probably more used to knowing how to add to the threads and post - I just dry up (except now?!) maybe its an age thing (for me that is).

Back