In the 16's wanting to hit around the 10s!! Who's with me?

Thanks, and good luck to you too! :)

I'm finding the same thing with the snacks - where before I'd have picked up a biscuit without hesitation I'm now having an apple or a banana so that I have the syns for later. Then I'll maybe have a huge stir fry veg and chicken for dinner and not even feel like snacking anyway - a few days I've ended up with under 5 syns so to bring it up to the 5-15 I've eaten a weightwatchers choc wafer or two - that way I feel like I'm getting a treat for being good all day and I get my chocolate fix lol.

I'm finding the eating plan is really re-educating me and making me think carefully about each meal - on other diets I've always been thinking all day about what I can't have, on this I'm thinking about what I actually can have :)

Work will be the big obstacle for me too - I work long shifts standing up and by the time I get a break all I want to do is eat something for a sugar hit. Working in a Pizza Parlour doesn't help either lol. Off for a week but the test will be from next thursday as I will be working 7 days in a row :(

I haven't really changed what I eat mainly so much as how I cook it. SW Chip and SW homemade ice cream are going to feature quite a bit in my new diet I think haha. Have also started working towards my bodymagic, atm just walking the dog 3.8miles every day which tbh is something I should be doing for the good of the dog no matter if I'm on a diet or not.

I feel your pain on the pancakes, the only real difficulty with this I've had is that after I've had my healthy extra allowance I can't eat bread without taking a big hit on syns so I've pretty much stopped eating sandwiches and things altogether. Can struggle to decided what to have for lunch now as sandwiches were my normal thing - can't believe I can have potatoes and rice/pasta for free but not bread. ah well I'll get over it when I start dropping dress sizes :)

Even if I'm just a couple of stone lighter for christmas I'll be happy!

Hi! Love this bit about thinking about what you can eat, rather than what you can't! It's such a change.

I've done SW lots before, and gave up because it was hard to stay focussed when all around you there's food! But started again on July 16th, at 16st 10lb! Wow! How did that happen? Difference this time is my husband is also doing it. He only has around a stone to lose but it's amazing how the temptation to eat at night etc has gone because he is being 'good' too. Feel positive (today), and trying to believe I will see my weight change from 16st something to 15st something very soon.

Good luck everyone x

Hey im a pound away from ye so pg tomorrow ill join ye !!! Doing my food diary n sw online as no groups near . So went t local tesco n bought my own stickers t symbolise my rewards . Didn't want t be left out !!!

Back