In the zone

Morning everyone!

Just been to weigh in.........6lbs off!! YAAAYYYY!! Sooo happy. That brings me to 2 stone and a lb in 7 weeks.:D:D:D

Hope everyone is ok. Off to have my porridge and a cup of coffee now

xxx

Hi Cari

We have nearly the exact same start weight and goal, reading your progress has just really inspired me thanks x

Hi Rolly82,

Thanks for your message. Wow, yeah we're almost exactly the same! Have you just done your first week? Well done and keep going, it gets easier from now on :)
Let me know how you're getting on
xxx

Thanks I will do, if I go quiet it's because I have fallen off the wagon so I beg you to hound me if I do lol.

Your progress if fab I am hoping for a similar pattern as you, fingers and toes crossed x

I think you'll do fab. Keep positive and remember why you're doing it. If you feel hungry, drink some water. After about day 3-4 hunger shouldn't be much of a problem anyway. All the way through, if I have felt I really need to eat something then some chicken, tuna or even a couple of boiled eggs have done the trick without affecting ketosis or weight loss.

You'd better not fall off the wagon! I'll be looking out for you! ;) We'll get there together. Lots of luck hun

xxx

arrr thanks your support is greatly appreciated, I am have the daily battle in my head about half an hour ago and your msg has just cheered me right up and I am back in the game x

Aww I'm really glad to hear it :)
Hope you have a great day tomorrow. Speak soon xxx

Hi everyone!

Got on the scales this morning (I'm a daily weigher) and they finally said 10 stone something!!!! (10' 13") :D :D It's got to be at least 10 years since I was in the 10's! I am sooooo happy :D:D

This diet just gets better and better :) I'm not weighing in with CDC until wednesday, which will be 2 weeks since last weigh in. I've been away in Center Parcs for 5 days this week and still managed to stay mainly on track! :)

Also, today I tried on some size 10 jeans and they fitted perfectly!!! I really can't believe this is happening to me. It all seems like a dream as I've spent so long desperately trying to lose this weight. CD rules!!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :) xxx

wow carri you are an inspiration - I am loving the positivity in that post!

the 10's - my dream land...I am gonna catch you up lady!

Thanks bettiesrevenge!

You'll get here too, I'll wait for you, it's great over here in the 10's ;):D You haven't got far to go, have you? I've been really enjoying your diary, you're sooo funny! :) Have you had a good weekend? xx

Awww Thanks Cari!

To be fair, I have had an ok weekend, if that is you dont count having a run in with my other half and daughter! Which is par for the course these days. He was being a selfish hypersensitive B and she was being an over developed drama queen, both at different times, but mostly over a sky viewing card...go figure!

Plan wise I have had an 810 weekend, mostly because thanks to other half's tunnel vision, I missed my CDC who is at the conference until today. Something really queer happened today as well, that is the scales went back up from 11 2, to 11 4. I do feel a bit puffy mind.

So it is a SS week for me anyway, that will go. I just need to stay focused.

Have you got any pictures of your transformation?

Haha the joys of teenage daughters! I have 3 of them! I've been single for a couple of years now so don't get those OH issues anymore which is lovely :). Can remember the stress of it tho so I feel for you.

Don't worry about the scales going up, it happens to me all the time! Probably water retention but I also find it happens if I haven't been to the loo. Have been finding that a problem on this diet and have been needing to use laxatives off and on (sorry if tmi) but I always lose weight after taking them.

Regarding photo's, I didn't specifically take any at the start (really wish I had now) but I'm sure I can find some from before, although I usually try to hide from camera's :/ and I'll get my daughter to take some of me now :)

Have a great day hun xxx

RIP Angie Dowds

Just logged on to see the terrible news that Angie Dowds (personal trainer on Britain's Biggest Loser) has committed suicide by jumping off Beachy Head cliffs!So awful and shocking to think that she felt so hopeless that she took her own life like that. My thoughts go out to her family and friends :(

Hi everyone!
I'm back for another go :)
Since I've been away:
Tried eating carbs - didn't go well (best I stay away from them on a long term basis!)
Tried Atkins - Probably works well if you don't consume a pint of double cream in a day! :/
Anyway, going to see CDC in the morning for supplies. Can't wait to get back to the safety of CD. Have put on 7lbs since coming off cd (could be worse I know but it feels like more and I can't stand it!!)
Weighed 10 stone 10 this morning. New goal from here is to get to 10 stone and see how I feel there.
Hope everyone is well
Cari xxx

Woo you are back too!

Welcome! I had three weeks off and managed to put on 7kbs. I think it's just the glycogen. Im also starting in earnest from today ( had a few days of lumbering up)

So good luck! Keep us posted ;)

Thanks doll :)
Feels good to be back. Am going to try and post more on my diary this time around instead of lurking in the background like some kind of stalker!!
Will post everything that passes my lips so I feel more accountable for my actions. I think living on my own means its easier to binge as there's no-one around to see it. However, the flip side of that is that I don't have to cook for anyone else or have food in the fridge thats going to tempt me so swings and roundabouts I suppose :)
Right so here goes, its 10.20 am and so far I've had a cup of coffee with milk (can't do it black :/)
I'm off out soon to buy a lawnmower so a day of gardening ahead and while I'm out will go and see CDC for my supplies. Don't think I'll get any soups at the moment as just not fancying them. Kind of had to force myself to have them last time. So will get mainly apple and cinnamon porridges and shakes, maybe a couple of bars.

Going to fill a 1.5 litre bottle with water now and try to drink 2 of them throughout the day :)

Its a beautiful morning here in South Wales and I'm feeling positive!

Have a lovely day everyone. Catch up with you all later :D

Cari xx

ok so far today:
Been to skip with garden waste
Bought a lawnmower
been to see CDC and got supplies :)
Just had an apple and cinnamon porridge and it was lush!

Off out to tackle the lawns now with plenty of loo breaks! Gotta keep chugging the water :).

Oh and new start weight is 10 stone 12lbs on CDC's scales :/ so that's 8lbs on since last weigh in

Never mind hopefully it won't be there for long
xxx

Right ...well front garden is done :)...ooh not sure if that sounds rude or not?! ;) Anyway, don't know if I can face doing the back yet! Feeling a bit cold now so have come in for a bit. Was feeling hungry too so just had my 2nd product of the day, chocolate milkshake blended with ice.... Yummm!
Almost a litre and a half of water down too :)

Ohhh ice! I might have to try that. How much do you use? X

Steaming ahead there!

Gardening is great for using up calories! You'll be back in Leto in no time!

Back