In the zone

Ohhh ice! I might have to try that. How much do you use? X
Hi rb, shakes are sooo much nicer when blended with ice cubes. I use about 4-5 cubes with at least 250mls of water in my smoothie maker. Makes the shake lovely and frothy :)

Morning all!
Hope everyone is well today. Crappy weather here so don't feel like doing much :( Been watching Biggest Loser and drinking my water. Gonna have a porridge soon and try and get my butt into action ;)
xx

cari71 said:
Hi rb, shakes are sooo much nicer when blended with ice cubes. I use about 4-5 cubes with at least 250mls of water in my smoothie maker. Makes the shake lovely and frothy :)

Thanks, I'll have to try that with tonight's chocolate. X

Let me know what you think x

Let me know what you think x

Slight problem........... no bloody ice! lol got in about 10 mins ago, so I've popped some in the freezer and ill have my 3rd shake now then hopefully by 9 ish i should be able to try it out.

how you feeling? x

Hello welcome back I am back again wish I only had put on 7lbs I think I will be here a lot longer than most I have about 5 stone to lose. Keep saying that coz the shock hasn't quite hit me yet!! Good luck on your restart I am on day 2 now ad I had hot vanilla shake this morning as was chilly and will have porridge in a bit (hmmmmm backwards) have a great rest of the day
Luv Sharon xxxx

Sounds like a plan. Not too bad thanks, have had 2 products so far and nearly 3 litres of water. Did have some salmon and steamed veg earlier though as i'd bought it while still doing Atkins and it needed using up. So today has been a ss+ day for me. Feeling a bit cold and tired today too so hopefully ketosis is not too far away :)
x

Hello welcome back I am back again wish I only had put on 7lbs I think I will be here a lot longer than most I have about 5 stone to lose. Keep saying that coz the shock hasn't quite hit me yet!! Good luck on your restart I am on day 2 now ad I had hot vanilla shake this morning as was chilly and will have porridge in a bit (hmmmmm backwards) have a great rest of the day
Luv Sharon xxxx

Hi Sharon, welcome back to you too! I'm sure that 5 stone will be off in no time :)
Positive mental attitude and all that! I thought if I didn't get back on it now then things would get out of control so here's hoping I learn a few things this time around ;)
Lots of luck to you. How's day 2 treating you? x

cari71 said:
Hi Sharon, welcome back to you too! I'm sure that 5 stone will be off in no time :)
Positive mental attitude and all that! I thought if I didn't get back on it now then things would get out of control so here's hoping I learn a few things this time around ;)
Lots of luck to you. How's day 2 treating you? x

Thank you for asking It is treating me really good at the moment. I was earlier I go past the crisps and go to pick some up and the biscuit barrel without even thinking. I think that is just the bad habit. Since I left my counsellor yesterday I have been hungry hahahahaha I am sure that's all in my head as well been gym today for body balance and swim so been good. I started yesterday on my birthday :) xxxx

Thank you for asking It is treating me really good at the moment. I was earlier I go past the crisps and go to pick some up and the biscuit barrel without even thinking. I think that is just the bad habit. Since I left my counsellor yesterday I have been hungry hahahahaha I am sure that's all in my head as well been gym today for body balance and swim so been good. I started yesterday on my birthday :) xxxx

Ooh happy birthday for yesterday! Sounds like you're doing really well so far, exercise even!! Very impressive. Wish I could motivate myself to do some exercise. I've got loads of dvds, kinect games etc, but lying on the sofa is somehow much more attractive a pastime at the moment! hahaha :(

Hope you have a lovely evening x

cari71 said:
Ooh happy birthday for yesterday! Sounds like you're doing really well so far, exercise even!! Very impressive. Wish I could motivate myself to do some exercise. I've got loads of dvds, kinect games etc, but lying on the sofa is somehow much more attractive a pastime at the moment! hahaha :(

Hope you have a lovely evening x

Teheeehe I doing body pump twice week as well tomorrow have to eat sons baptism and we all out for meal afterwards but I am ok about it going to have chicken and salad I knew this was coming but I chose to start Friday :) take care and keep going x

Morning carrie!

How's it going? Hope today goes well!

Back