in the zone

MAYY

As a 57 years young ,5ft 3in 11stone 10lb lady with a BMI 30.1 i really was in need of losing some weight.

The last couple of months i have been in the zone to lose some weight, and so far i have got to 11stone 3, i did have a blip when i went on my hols to cornwall last week , and went back up to 11stone 7lb but i am back into the low fat eating and i am now back at 11.3

i quite like the rosemary Connelly way of buying food 5% fat per 100grams but i would not say i am completely sticking to her diets i just find that if i dont have all of those fatty things the weight does tend to come off.

but i do buy the mags and find them helpful .

So today so far i have had one of those sachets of porridge that you microwave for 2mins , i added a squeeze of honey and a chopped up plum and used skimmed milk .
plus a cup of tea with dare i say it 1 teaspoon of sugar and skimmed milk.

lunch ......2 slices of wholemeal bread spread with fruit chutney on one slice, and salad cream on the other slice, the salad cream was over 5% per 100gram ,it was 8.8 but it was fairly low fat and i only used about 1 teaspoon , plus i added one slice of thin ham .
then i had one rice cake toffee popcorn flavour, they are only 2.5 fat per 100 g and 42 cals each.
plus a cup of tea with skimmed milk and 1 level teaspoon of sugar.

do you think i need to cut out the sugar in my tea:confused:

ok i know i am a bit thick when it comes to being online but what has happened to the posts in my diary they have disappeared:confused:

just realized why my posts went missing , this is a duplicate thread that i did by mistake , hope the mods can get rid of this one as i dont know how to delete this thread

i will keep my other thread

Back