Incentives

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
My lovely OH buys me a Pandora charm for each half stone I lose - this is my latest one! I'm a very lucky girl! I know a few of us get charms as incentives - what's your most recent or next charm? xxx

We have a branch of Pandora in Reading, and I went in the other day. I was amazed at the variety of little charms - they are all so pretty and so beautifully made.

But I have a strict policy of no new purchases at the moment, so I am just window-shopping!!

I think it is a lovely idea to get a little charm as an incentive - lucky girl!!!

My other half was buying me pandora charms as an incentive, but I now need a smaller bracelet as the current one falls off!!
So instead this weekend he went out and bought me a stupidly expensive pair of designer jeans in a size 12 which I can just get into but wouldnt wear until I have lost that last 12lbs :)

i love getting presents for losing weight - i cant wait to lose 3 stone so i get another pressie from my boyfie!!! :D x

We went for a cheap option (just as well considering the number I will end up needing!)on the bracelet, got it from lovingthebead, I get a new bead for each 7lbs. This is what I have at the moment, hoping to add another on Tuesday.:)
r0p6cx.jpg
a%3E
jr477l.jpg

What a lovely idea!

I have no OH to treat me to such goodies - I think I'll have to have a pasta bead from my DD instead! :D

Oh yes be your most persuasive.;) You definitely deserve one. It's a cute little site and delivery is quick. I don't mind that it's cheap and cheerful.:D A few times it's given me that little reminder when I was about to eat something I didn't need. A little jangle to remind me what I've achieved so far and I definitely don't want to have to give one back!

I think they usually advise you to measure where your wrist is broadest and add on about another 3-4cm :) 19-22cm is the range for most women. xx

I am also planning on buying myself a prper Troll bead for every stone I lose. They're 23 quid each, so can only afford one for every stone! ;) xx

I think I read somewhere that an extra inch was needed for adding beads and charms. Might be worth a check though as I'm not sure where I read it:sigh:. Mine's too big for me but atleast at that price I can get another once it starts falling off.:D

Go with dudette's suggestion, thinking about it an inch doesn't seem very much for when it's full.

I got lots of lovely beads on ebay for my troll bead bracelet. There was one seller that was doing 4 for the price of 3. Had to take advantage of that as my bracelet was too big 9present from an aunt), so it needed about 12 beads on it, lol! xxx

I noticed that Evans do similar beads slightly cheaper than the website. I'll have a look on ebay too thanks for the info.:)

This is a fantastic idea! I want a pretty bracelet.
My OH is a bit unreliable though :p.
I think I'll go with Lovingthebead, hehe.

Back