Inch loss Island

Sweetpea

I don't normally watch GMTV but was surprised last Friday to see how many dress sizes the 3 women who had been exercising and dieting on Inch Loss Island had gone down by. They'd only been there since the Monday so had only done 4 full days on dieting and exercise.

A couple of them had apparently gone down at least a couple of dress sizes even though one of the women had only lost 9 or 10 pounds. I think it's brilliant that they managed to lose so much weight so quickly but can that small amount of weight really be 2 or 3 dress sizes? I tend to be one stone for every dress size so was just a bit surprised.

I often wonder this.... alot of people say 1 stone = 1 dress size but I didn't find this when I lost 6 stone a couple of years ago.... it took at least 2 stone to do down one size.... loosing 6 stone I went from size 22 bottoms to size 16 and size 24/26 tops to size 16/18 (depending on shops)... so that'd be 4 bottom sizes and 4-5 top sizes.... everyone is different I guess... for example....

On my birthday March 15 2006 I weighed 13.7lbs approx... I had some size 16 jeans which were too tight.

In August 2006 I weighed 13.10lbs and the size 16 jeans were loose??? I think this was alot to do with my skin still shrinking back after loosing so quickly....

I haven't seen Inch Loss but I read somewhere it's no exotic location this year?? Where is it???

I never understand the weightloss and inches go hand in hand. On weightloss commercial going from a size 10 to a size 2, when they really look like a 6!

I haven't seen Inch Loss but I read somewhere it's no exotic location this year?? Where is it???

Aren't they on some god-forsaken rock off Scotland or something? Not that I'll be watching - can't stand the feature.

Back