INCH LOSS LIFTS YOUR MOOD

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
Thought I'd cheer myself up (non food related)and measured my vitals and I'm pleased to say I've dropped 3ins from my bust/waist/hips... OMG that's 9ins gone already! so I'm a happy camper. Loving the effect s&s is having on my body and my mind. Can't wait for Monday's weigh-in now :) x x

I'd tell everyone to measure every couple of day's as sometimes the weight doesn't shift but that will be the week the inch loss spurs you on. Also it's when we start to shrink friends notice x x

That's fab scousemouse well done! I measured when I started then again after my first WI but I haven't done since - maybe I should get the tape measure out!

X

Well I'm on day 43 now and I cannot believe it!!!!
Got the tape measure out for motivation and I've actually lost 12ins now :clap:
Cannot wait to get my Monday weigh-in now x x

Thanks girls I'm hoping to be in the 9's soon and I can't believe I've lost so much on a diet that's so delicious.
The inch loss really spurs me on so make sure you both take measurement to look back on x x

Well I've been off work since Thurs and couldn't believe it when I put my uniform on.

MY TROUSER'S WENT ON WITHOUT OPENING THE BUTTON OR ZIP!!!

So I'm pleased to announce that as of tomorrow I will be wearing a size 10 pair :happy036:

scousemouse0151 said:
Well I've been off work since Thurs and couldn't believe it when I put my uniform on.

MY TROUSER'S WENT ON WITHOUT OPENING THE BUTTON OR ZIP!!!

So I'm pleased to announce that as of tomorrow I will be wearing a size 10 pair :happy036:

That is amazing. Oh hunny well done. That is so lovely to read. Size 10 eh! :)

Well done hun thats brilliant!! xx

Thanks Sonia and Stef.
Felt really good today and my mood was really lifted.
Just a shame I have to re-feed really as I feel I'm on a roll here with s&s.
But I suppose I must still get out and socialize :(

Well I went to the party and had a ball but didn't over indulge where the buffet was concerned.
I did have vodka diet coke but that was to be expected really.
Back on plan today and downing the water.
Going to smash this last couple of lbs ready for my hols.
Got lots of compliments yesterday so that will spur me on x x

Just had a sneaky mid-week weigh-in to judge how the Saturday vodkafest has affected my progress.
Well the scales have shifted in the right direction and motivated me to get more active over the weekend as I only need 3.1lb to get me into the 9's (well 9st13.5lb) but that's still the 9's isn't it ;)

woop scouse go girl i cant imagine ever been near the 9s lol but i will be maybe xmas or next year but il get there :) have a fab day xx

Ohhh I'm on a mission now I've set myself a challenge to get fit.
I lost more inches today and work trousers are loose after only fitting into them 2wks ago.
Done 17k on the cross trainer so far this week and aiming for 30k :rolleyes:

Ohhh thanks Wiggly I'm determined to be comfortable on my hols and I'm not happy with my tummy/abs as the flab seems to be lodged there.
Panicking now as there's only 4weeks left so upping my game.
So it's not so much about the weight loss but the toning for me now.
Up to 22k on the cross trainer and just getting on the ab cruncher to see if that makes a difference to my shape.
OMG do I sound neurotic because I'm feeling it :rolleyes:

Hi
Do you have a cross trainer at home? If so what sort is it? Is it sturdy? Thinking of getting myself one; been looking on ebay.
Thanks

Back