inch loss or scale loss confused help!

tara1

HI,
on CD do u see a difference on the scales before u see inch loss ive weighd myself ive lost 6/7 pounds in 3 days, but havn't lost any inches? CONFUSED!! :rolleyes:

Hi Tara1

The early weight loss on this diet will be mainly water not fat and therefore probably wont show up on the tape measure just yet.

I find its best to measure every 2-3 weeks as you notice the changes more.

Jac

Yeah thats what I found....wait till you have your first full week over and you will feel it in your clothes....the difference month to month is most dramatic........dont panic you will soon see it dropping off...

you will also find that you loose inches from places you dont generally measure, such as your fingers, your face, your wrists etc.
sil

you will also find that you loose inches from places you dont generally measure, such as your fingers, your face, your wrists etc.
sil
That's very true. My partner has made mention of my narrower wrists and I have noticed that ankle strap shoes fasten more easily. I would quite like the losses to have concentrated on my bum and thighs, but it is all welcome I suppose:p
k_o

Hi Tara1

The early weight loss on this diet will be mainly water not fat and therefore probably wont show up on the tape measure just yet.

I find its best to measure every 2-3 weeks as you notice the changes more.

Jac

I lost 17lbs in my first week and 3" from chest, 3" from waist and 3" from hips - that was not water-retention.

Well done on you loss.

I was saying that a high proportion of the 6-7lbs that the original poster lost in her first 3 days was likely to be water and that is why she had not yet lost any inches.

Jac

sil

I agree, i had to have both my wedding & engagement rings make smaller by 2 sizes :eek:

HI,
on CD do u see a difference on the scales before u see inch loss ive weighd myself ive lost 6/7 pounds in 3 days, but havn't lost any inches? CONFUSED!! :rolleyes:

Well done on a fab weight loss be patient the inches will start dropping off in no time...xxx

Back