Inch Loss Question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Porgeous, 21 August 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi gang

Even though I have lost 11lbs in two weeks not seeing much in way of inch loss, for example, waist has gone from 37.5 - 36 - is this unusual or has anyone else found the inches don't shrink as quickly as they thought?

Georgie
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Did you only measure waist? Only you will prob find that you have lost all over. 1 1/2" is still good off of waist.
    Try taking other measurements ie: bust, waist, hips, thighs, calves, tops of arms...write these down and then in a few weeks time measure again anf youn will be pleased with the answers.

Keep it up Georgie your doing brill..:)

Mini likes this.
  4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Maggie

Thanks for your post, I have measured bust, hips and waist and have lost about the same off each, I think I was probably being unrealistic to expect more as I carry my weight fairly evenly all over.

Thanks again
    Georgie
    x

5. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hey , 11lb loss is good Georgie , just catching up with everything on here not really been on in a few days now , needed to sort myself out how i was feeling ... You are doing really great !

6. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi G. ur inch loss is very good... there will be a bit less of u every week. lol.

Porgeous likes this.
  7. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I, well my other half, measures my waist, bust, hips, thigh and arm every week and I can see each week where the loss is coming from. You should measure the top of your thigh and arms too (bingo wings in my case) its suprising seeing the loss n those too. Ive lost a couple of inches off my thighs and if I wasnt actually measuring I probably wouldnt have realised. Ive also noticed on the weeks I lose less lbs I lose more on my measurements.

Your loss so far is great, well done!!

8. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Just checked my chart and so far Ive lost a total of 16 inches since doing cd790 from bust, waist, hips, arms, thighs measurements.

Couple more weeks from now and you will see even more inches lost from your measurements Georgie.

Porgeous likes this.
  9. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Hi Georgie
    Congrats on your weight loss. I'm finding inch loss a bit weird myself. Although I've lost 4 stone in 11 weeks, I've only lost about 3 inches from my waist, hips, chest. It must be coming off somewhere tho! You are doing well!

Porgeous likes this.
  10. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Thanks everybody, I shan't worry too much about it, as you say it is obviously going down and hopefully clothes will start to feel a little looser soon.

Georgie
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.