Inch Loss Question

Porgeous

Chilling
Hi gang

Even though I have lost 11lbs in two weeks not seeing much in way of inch loss, for example, waist has gone from 37.5 - 36 - is this unusual or has anyone else found the inches don't shrink as quickly as they thought?

Georgie
x

Did you only measure waist? Only you will prob find that you have lost all over. 1 1/2" is still good off of waist.
Try taking other measurements ie: bust, waist, hips, thighs, calves, tops of arms...write these down and then in a few weeks time measure again anf youn will be pleased with the answers.

Keep it up Georgie your doing brill..:)

Hi Maggie

Thanks for your post, I have measured bust, hips and waist and have lost about the same off each, I think I was probably being unrealistic to expect more as I carry my weight fairly evenly all over.

Thanks again
Georgie
x

Hey , 11lb loss is good Georgie , just catching up with everything on here not really been on in a few days now , needed to sort myself out how i was feeling ... You are doing really great !

Hi G. ur inch loss is very good... there will be a bit less of u every week. lol.

I, well my other half, measures my waist, bust, hips, thigh and arm every week and I can see each week where the loss is coming from. You should measure the top of your thigh and arms too (bingo wings in my case) its suprising seeing the loss n those too. Ive lost a couple of inches off my thighs and if I wasnt actually measuring I probably wouldnt have realised. Ive also noticed on the weeks I lose less lbs I lose more on my measurements.

Your loss so far is great, well done!!

Just checked my chart and so far Ive lost a total of 16 inches since doing cd790 from bust, waist, hips, arms, thighs measurements.

Couple more weeks from now and you will see even more inches lost from your measurements Georgie.

Hi Georgie
Congrats on your weight loss. I'm finding inch loss a bit weird myself. Although I've lost 4 stone in 11 weeks, I've only lost about 3 inches from my waist, hips, chest. It must be coming off somewhere tho! You are doing well!

Thanks everybody, I shan't worry too much about it, as you say it is obviously going down and hopefully clothes will start to feel a little looser soon.

Georgie
x

Back