Inch loss

Wee Doll

Silver Member
my wee girl got a hula hoop in the summer to play with and my granny told me if i got one ( a heavier one ) it would help me tone down my tummy and lose some inches

so after ages looking about for a weighted hula hoop and after being nearly ripped off on ebay i found one tonight in home bargains for a whopping £7.99( this is awesome cause the other one i ordered was nearly £40 )

SO im going to do at least 15 mins on this everyday and see if it helps me to lose inches on my waist. :)

anyone got any other ideas for inch loss ?

oooh that sounds like a fun plan :D I've been killing myself with Jillian Michael's (the trainer from The Biggest Loser) 30 day shred DVD - everyone has been commenting recently on my weight loss when in fact I've lost nothing for nearly a month - so clearly that DVD is working!

i do go power walking and i do classes aswell but its gettin really dark early and if there is nobody to go walking with me i dont go. this will be a good back up plan.

I also find that i lose weight off my arms, face and legs with SW but not of my waist or bust :( maybe this will help to tone me down

I thought I was the only one that happened to! Fed up with people saying "ooh I can really see you've lost off your face" feel like shouting back - I WANT IT OFF MY BUM & TUM!!

im happy not to have chubby cheeks no more but id rather not have a chubby tummy lol

ive been hula hoopin for ages tonight and my tummy is soo sore lol

Hi, have you tried a core ball ??? I got one a while back and thought how silly this is bouncing and rolling around on this !!! Well, I noticed a difference almost immediately, had aching muscles I didn't even knew I had !!!! But had that tighter , stronger feeling....
Took my eye off the ( core ) ball recently, but planning to get back to bouncing soon !!! Haha !!

Back