Inch loss

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Wee Doll, 18 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Wee Doll

Wee Doll Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    my wee girl got a hula hoop in the summer to play with and my granny told me if i got one ( a heavier one ) it would help me tone down my tummy and lose some inches

so after ages looking about for a weighted hula hoop and after being nearly ripped off on ebay i found one tonight in home bargains for a whopping £7.99( this is awesome cause the other one i ordered was nearly £40 )

SO im going to do at least 15 mins on this everyday and see if it helps me to lose inches on my waist. :)

anyone got any other ideas for inch loss ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AJB

AJB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.48%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    oooh that sounds like a fun plan :D I've been killing myself with Jillian Michael's (the trainer from The Biggest Loser) 30 day shred DVD - everyone has been commenting recently on my weight loss when in fact I've lost nothing for nearly a month - so clearly that DVD is working!

4. Wee Doll

Wee Doll Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i do go power walking and i do classes aswell but its gettin really dark early and if there is nobody to go walking with me i dont go. this will be a good back up plan.

I also find that i lose weight off my arms, face and legs with SW but not of my waist or bust :( maybe this will help to tone me down

5. AJB

AJB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.48%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I thought I was the only one that happened to! Fed up with people saying "ooh I can really see you've lost off your face" feel like shouting back - I WANT IT OFF MY BUM & TUM!!

6. Wee Doll

Wee Doll Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    im happy not to have chubby cheeks no more but id rather not have a chubby tummy lol

ive been hula hoopin for ages tonight and my tummy is soo sore lol

7. Viva La Diva

Viva La Diva A Brit living in the USA

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(31.03%)
    Diet:
    The Veggie One !!! Low fat and low cal all the way !!!
    Hi, have you tried a core ball ??? I got one a while back and thought how silly this is bouncing and rolling around on this !!! Well, I noticed a difference almost immediately, had aching muscles I didn't even knew I had !!!! But had that tighter , stronger feeling....
    Took my eye off the ( core ) ball recently, but planning to get back to bouncing soon !!! Haha !!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.