Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Inch loss

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Wee Doll, 18 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Wee Doll

Wee Doll Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    my wee girl got a hula hoop in the summer to play with and my granny told me if i got one ( a heavier one ) it would help me tone down my tummy and lose some inches

so after ages looking about for a weighted hula hoop and after being nearly ripped off on ebay i found one tonight in home bargains for a whopping £7.99( this is awesome cause the other one i ordered was nearly £40 )

SO im going to do at least 15 mins on this everyday and see if it helps me to lose inches on my waist. :)

anyone got any other ideas for inch loss ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AJB

AJB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.48%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    oooh that sounds like a fun plan :D I've been killing myself with Jillian Michael's (the trainer from The Biggest Loser) 30 day shred DVD - everyone has been commenting recently on my weight loss when in fact I've lost nothing for nearly a month - so clearly that DVD is working!

4. Wee Doll

Wee Doll Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i do go power walking and i do classes aswell but its gettin really dark early and if there is nobody to go walking with me i dont go. this will be a good back up plan.

I also find that i lose weight off my arms, face and legs with SW but not of my waist or bust :( maybe this will help to tone me down

5. AJB

AJB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.48%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I thought I was the only one that happened to! Fed up with people saying "ooh I can really see you've lost off your face" feel like shouting back - I WANT IT OFF MY BUM & TUM!!

6. Wee Doll

Wee Doll Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    im happy not to have chubby cheeks no more but id rather not have a chubby tummy lol

ive been hula hoopin for ages tonight and my tummy is soo sore lol

7. Viva La Diva

Viva La Diva A Brit living in the USA

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(31.03%)
    Diet:
    The Veggie One !!! Low fat and low cal all the way !!!
    Hi, have you tried a core ball ??? I got one a while back and thought how silly this is bouncing and rolling around on this !!! Well, I noticed a difference almost immediately, had aching muscles I didn't even knew I had !!!! But had that tighter , stronger feeling....
    Took my eye off the ( core ) ball recently, but planning to get back to bouncing soon !!! Haha !!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.